Chapter 15

Megan'sPOV*

Where was i. All around there was blackness. Like i was in my own world. but i still could hear people talking. I was so confused and then it hit me. Rick, he was back. I remember coming into the house and seeing the worst sight i ever saw. Niall was tied up. I kept trying to remember more but soon i was seeing light. I opened my eyes and my worst nightmare came ture. Rick he was in bent down in front of me and smiling.

"Hey Megan miss me" he said and he then smacked me across the face. "Thats what you get for running away" he said and then got up started to walked over to the other men. I sat up and looked around and saw that the guys were all tied up in a circle looking at me. I gave them a looking saying 'I'm okay' and they must of got the meaning because they nod. But my eyes locked on the one person i loved. The person i needed to be beside me right now. Niall. He was looking at me and trying to get out of his seat. He had duck tape on his mouth like the others and tied to a kitchen chair. I on the other hand was tied with my hands behind my back and my legs tied to them. I didnt have duck tape on my mouth luckily.

I looked back at Rick and his 'friends' and he began to speak. "Megan I told you I would find you and I did so, didn't I" he said and his friends laughed. "What do you want, why can't you just leave me alone" I spat out. "Well I want to see you suffer and I want your friends to see you suffer" he said. Now I was so scared, what about the baby. I didn't want it to die because of him. Rick spoke again, "You do as I say or ill kill you little boyfriend and his friends" he said and I looked at the guys and they had panic in their eyes. I wouldn't let him hurt my friends. "Okay" I said and niall started screaming and yelling into the duck tape.

One of mike's friends went over to niall and ripped the tape of his mouth. He yelled. "No Megan, don't hurt her" he screamed and Rick's friend smacked him. I then screamed, no one hurts my boyfriend. Right before Rick could say a word i heard them. Sirens, police sirens. We were saved. Rick looked down at me and he was red in the face. "You little brat you called the cops didn't you" he screamed in my face before kicking me in the stomach. My baby belly. I yelled out in pain, because the kick hit my ribs too. Niall screamed at him and yelled for me. By now the other guys were crying and struggling to get free.

Before I knew it the cops busted through the door. "Freeze put your hands up and don't move" one police man yelled. Rick and his friends put there hands up and the cops put hands cuffs on them. "This isn't over" he yelled being dragged out of the house. More cops came in and they untied the guys and two of them came over to me and bent down. "Miss are you okay" one asked, I shook my head. "I'm pregnant and i got kicked in the belly, and my ribs hurt" I told them. I saw niall and harry run over to me and niall yelled for a ambulance. Harry spoke "It will be okay Megan, keep your eyes open" he said and i nod. My Ribs was killing me and so was my head. The medics came and lifted me onto a stretcher and took me into the ambulance. I saw niall, harry get in with me. Then medic people put a mask on my face and i felt niall grab my hand before i was asleep.