Chapter 17

NiallsPOV*

After Megan got released from the hospital we went home. The guys followed behind us. When we got home Megan walked back to out my room. I walked up with her and layed down in bed with her. She must be tired. "Hey babe you okay?" I asked her she nod and yawned. "Yeah just tired" I knew it. Anyway we layed down for a while and ended up drifting off into sleep.

ZaynsPOV*

Wow so much can happen in such a little time. Maybe I can get Megan back now. Why cant she just be mine. I mean we are perfect for each other. Wait, stop it Zayn. She has niall. I need to stop thinking about her.

HarrysPOV*

Right now me and they guys minus niall are getting ready to watch the purge. I really wanted to see that movie. Well I guess now I can, ha-ha. Any who niall and Megan went upstairs when we got back. I guess a hospital can take a lot out of a person.

*After the movie*

WOW that movie was weird. "I just gotta say one thing, if the purge ever does happen were all screwed" Liam said and that sent us into a fit of laughter.

Ring, Ring, Ring

My phone was ringing so I picked it up. huh wonder who it is its like 10 pm. "Hello" I answered. "Hello harry sorry for calling so late" Simon apologized, "Its okay so what did you need" I asked him. "Okay well in a week you boys are going on your in America" Simon cheered/said. "Oh my god really that's great I got to go uncle Si, but thank you for calling bye" I said and hung up after that.

"Guys, guys guess who was on the phone" I said all excitedly. "Who?" they replied. "Uncle Si and he called to let us know that were...GOING ON TOUR!!!" I said really loud. We all cheered. Now we need to tell Megan and niall. Well this should be fun :)