Chapter 5

Megan'sPOV*

I woke up in unfamiliar room and then i realized that i was at One Direction's house. I took my phone from the night stand and looked at the time. It was about 10' o clock so i geuss it was a good time to get up. I stumbeld out of the big bed and over to the door and as i was just about to open it it came swinging open to a happy louis.

"Oh hey lou", i said while rubbing my eyes. "Hey megan i was told to bring you down stairs",and with that i was being thrown over Louis Tomlinsons' shoulders. "Louis put me down right now", "No way i was told to do something and i'm listening". I was so scared he was gonna drop me but soon we were down the stairs and i was being plopped down onto the couch. "Thank you".

LouisPOV*

I was told to bring Megan down stairs by liam because he said he had a suprise for her, which i'm not sure what it was. As i walked into the kitchen where the others were i nod and told them she was on the couch. With that they were out of the kitchen and in the living room where Megan was so i followed.

"Megan i missed you so much" Niall said as he plopped down beside her onto the couch. "I missed you to niall", i said back with a hug. "Well Megan we have some news for you" liam said with a smirk on his face. "Well shoot".

"Okay so were going to tour in a few months... and well YOUR GOING ON TOUR WITH US", he finally said and she just sat there with a blank face. I didn't know wether to be excited or worried. "Well..." Liam said with a happy face same as the others. "Omg are you serious, thank you thank you thank you", she said getting up and hugging all us them.

Well after Liam told Megan her face was blank, from either the big news or worried for some reason. I knew she was hidding something and i'm determined to find out what it was. After a couple of awkward minutes i decided to break the silence, "Well.. what should we do today lads and lady". "How about we go to the amusement park", Harry spoke up and we all said yes, except for niall who was complaining about being hungry. That lad could probably eat all of us and still be hungry. We all seperated to get ready for the park and we all met down stairs aside from megan whos was still getting ready. As she entered the living room i swear Niall and Zayn's mouths fell to the ground. She was wearing a zebra print t-shirt and a pair of black jeans that had flirt on the butt, with some sandels.

NiallsPOV*

When Megan walked down the stairs and entered the living room she looked perfect. It didn't matter what she was wearing but either way she was perfect, With her hair in a loose bun and some lite make-up on. I didn't really think she needed any make-up really. She was perfect with or without any on.

ZaynsPOV*

Megan entered the room and my jaw i thought fell to the floor, she was perfect. I was still determined to make her mine. Her hair the perfect color and it brought out her eyes. I couldn't help but comment on the apperance. "WOW, Megan you look great". "Thanks zayn you don't look to bad your self", she said and with that we were all out the door and pileling into the cars. Today was going to be a long and beautiful day.