Chapter 13

Megan'sPOV*

When i told everyone i was pregnant lou jumpped up in excitement and hugged us. "Congrads guys i'm gonna be an uncle" he said i smiled and nod. Then liam and haz came up to me and hugged me. Liam let go and smiled and then went onto niall. "I hope this means i get to be an uncle now" harry said placing a hand on my belly which is nothing yet. I smiled and nod and he went onto niall. Zayn looked so distant lately and i don't know why. 'Did i do something wrong'? i kept asking myself. I looked at him and smiled he looked up at me and just put his head down. I sighed and went over to niall and he put his arm around my waist.

NiallsPOV*

After we told everyone,well more likely Megan did everyone besides zayn came up and congradulated us and hugged us too. What was his problem ,can't he just be happy for us. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Megan coming over to me. I put my arm around her waist and smiled. I loved her so much. No one can or could change that even zayn. Liam spoke, "Well have you thought of any names yet" he asked i smiled and looked at her. She shook her head no."For a boy i have liked the name Kyle or James" i said and she smiled. "It's Perfect i love that, how about Kyle James" Megan said and i nod. I bent down and kissed her lips. She giggled. "Well how far along are you" liam said to molly. "Well in about 8 in a half months we'll have a beautiful baby" she said and liam nod. Zayn came up and half smiled at us. "Well congrads" he said and hugged Megan then came over to me and hugged me.

Finally things were going as planned. I hope.

A/N: Hey peeps sorry I wasn't updating on my storys but i had tests to do and alot of homework. So what do you think so far. I'll let you guys choose the baby's gender. And do you like #TeamNiall or #TeamZayn. Comment below what you think.

Like:

Favorite:

Comment:

Become A Fan:

Well i'll leave it up to you guys peace out :)