Chapter 14

Louis'sPOV*

I was so happy to be an uncle. There're going to make a great family together. It seemed though that zayn could care less about Megan and niall. More so Megan. I mean yeah he liked her but shes with niall now and having a baby for god sakes. We'll see how this all turns out.

Liam'sPOV*

I was so happy for niall and megan. I'm glad i got over megan and now i have dani back. She seems happier now and so do i. There was still a part of me though that didn't want to let go of megan. I don't know why though because i moved on. Didn't i.

Megan'sPOV*

After dinner me and niall got out to his car and started our way to the house. The others already left and were meeting us there. Something seemed wrong or off, like something bad would happen. But i just put that in the back of my mind for now. Niall looked at me and then the road and said "hey you okay?" he asked i nod and looked out my window. We pulled in the driveway and all the lights were out. Werid. "Hey niall is it okay if i just sit here awhile i need to think" i asked and he replied "sure just come in soon" and then he started to go into the house. When he was out of sight i put my head in my hands and started to think. Am i ready for a baby yet. How am i going to do this. Questions kept coming into my mind. After about 10 mins of being alone i decided i needed to go in.

I got out of the car and locked the door before i started to the house. I went to open the door and it was quiet. No sound. No laughing. No nothing. I slowly opened the door and stepped inside. I wasn't prepared for what i saw. Niall and the others were tied to chairs. They were all in a circle and had tape in their mouths.

"Niall, lou, liam, guys what happened" i yelled as i went over to untie them. I bent down to niall and took the tape out of his mouth. As soon as i did he screamed "No Megan" i looked behind me and there in front of me stood the last person i wanted to see. He smiled down on me and then everything went black.

Niall'sPOV*

When Megan asked to stay in the car a little longer i was worried. Was she okay. I was gonna stay with her and then i thought she might need some space. I shut her door and started to walk up to the house. It was really quiet. The lights were off and there was no movement. I opened the door and was shocked by what i saw. The guys were tied to chairs with tape on their mouths. I was about to take a step over to harry but i felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and there were men with guns behind me. Two of them grabbed me and started to tie me up. The next thing i know i'm in the same spot the guys are. They gave me worried looks. The only thing on my mind right now i Megan and the baby. I was sitting there staring at the others when on of the men spoke.

"Well you must be wondering what we want with you huh" he asked. I tried to speak but i remembered the tape on my mouth so i just nod. "Well I'm Megan's uncle Rick and i'm here to take her back with me" he said i started to yell and curse under the tape. There was no way he was taking her away from me. Just then i heard a car door slam. The man looked at us and said "Not one sound or she'll get it" he said and then hid in the kitchen. The door opened slowly and Megan walked in and she yelled "Niall, lou, liam guys what happened" and she came over to me and started to untie me. As soon as she took the tape off my mouth i yelled because the man was behind her. She turned around and he put a cloth over her mouth and nose Megan started to close her eyes.

'Oh no what is happening to us' was all that came into my mind.

Torn {N.H} [Complete]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें