Chapter 22

~Niall~

It's like times slows down. Everything stops. That one Moment in life that doesn't feel real. It feels like a dream. Or a nightmare more like. It's like your frozen in time.

It only took one second. One second for everything to change. It went from recording a song with the boys, and laughing about how many Oreos I could shove in my mouth, to getting a call that changed everything.

I didn't know how I managed but I ended up speeding to the down the highway, and towards the hospital.

The hospital.

I got the worse call I could imagine. Megan was in an accident. They called me as soon as they got to the hospital. She's in bad condition.

The guys ended up following me down the the hospital in the van. I didn't bother parking in a lot when I got there. I threw it into park right in front of the doors and ran in as fast as my legs could carry me.
My heart was beating out of my chest because.

As I near the reception desk I didn't bother waiting until I got there to start firing questions at them.

"My girlfriend... Megan rose!! Where is-is she!!???" I stuttered as I tried to keep my tears from escaping. But that didn't stop them from falling. Damn I was scared.

"Please calm down Mr...." "Horan" "Mr.Horan I'll have a doctor sent out to explain what's going on". The lady said and motioned for me to take a seat over on the benches. I walked over a sat down, just as the doors opened and I was greeted by my 4 best mates.

I couldn't contain my tears as I let them fall like a waterfall. "Oh Niall" Zayn spoke , sympathy evident in his voice. I cried into his shoulder.

Just then a doctor came out of the ER. "Megan Rose?" I took off towards him and didn't bother wiping my tears. There was no point if I'm going to keep crying.

"My girl-girlfriend, Is she o-okay?" I was stuttering like crazy. "Yes well Mr.Horan, Megan just came out of a emergency c-section. From the car flipping so much, her abdomen had been hit serverly. Only being 5 months into the pregnancy isn't very good either. We have to keep a close eye on the babies"

Them. Babies. Plural. Two.

"Wait them? You mean I-I- have twins?"

"Yes Mr. H-" "call me Niall" I said still in shock. "Yes Niall you have twins, a baby boy and a baby girl. They were born very early. Almost to early. We rushed them right away to the Nik-U. Megan is in room 212. Her left leg is broken in two places, and her has a minor concussion. You may see her if you like" he finished. I wasted no time in running down the hallway in search for her room.

209. 210. 211.

212. This is it. I swung the door open and saw her, my beautiful girlfriend laying in bed, her leg casted and propped up on a pillow and she was watching the tv. Her eyes moved from the television set to me and flooded with tears. I walked over towards her bed as she cried.

"Hey h-" I was cut off with a loud smack. She smacked me. What. The. Hell. Her eyes were a mixture of angry, saddness, confusion, hurt.

"You..you fucking liar. How could you niall. HOW COULD YOU DO IT. I TRUSTED YOU. I gave you my trust and you broke it. You lied to me! LIED TO ME. And You cheated on me with a slut. A SLUT. How could you.." She broke down bawling. I hurt her. I made her cry. I broke my promise to her. I'm such a idiot. Look what I did. I made my one true hate me.

"Baby-please let me explain" I spoke crying myself. "Niall I don-" "Please!" I begged her. She had to know what really happen. "It wasn't like that. The guys made me a bet that I couldn't drink like 8 shots in a row. So I did to prove them wrong. I was already drunk so that didn't help at all. I had to go to the bathroom so I got up and started looking for it, but I was grabbed by a slut. She started getting too friendly with me, I swear baby, it was her fault, I'd never hurt you like that". I finished and put my head In my hands. I was honestly scared to see her reaction. But I looked up and she was still crying but not as bad.

"I believe you Niall, I'm sorry I assumed things" "it's okay baby" I responded to her. "I love you Niall" "I love you Megan"  and I did, I really loved her.

She started crying again and I grabbed her hand with my own and soothed her, "baby what's wrong". She sniffles and responds "our babies, they- they're to early to be bo-born" she was scared. Scared that they wouldn't make it. And honestly I was too.

"Babies. Two, Niall! We have twins! Oh god, h-how are we going to care for twins! I thought one would be hard, but two? Niall I can't do it! I can't do it, with you on tour, and the fans, and oh god management? What will they say now" she kept mumbling to herself. But she could. We could, together. We're strong enough to care for them. I know it. Screw management. I don't care what they say. It's my family. And the fans, they would understand eventually.

"Shh, Meg, Shh, we can do it, I promise we can do it, together. Alright? Shh.. Babe You have me, the boys, my mum, and that's all you need, we can do it together". I pulled her into my chest and cradled her. She was so scared to do this. Buy I know we can do it.

"Niall.. We don't have names for them" I spoke finally claiming down a bit. I laughed as I wiped her tears. "Well we better fix that baby"

"Hmm.. How about for our baby boy.. Landon Michael Horan" she spoke in a soft voice. Landon. I liked it. "Now for our baby girl.. Umm" I stopped her and spoke what came to my mind. "Delilah Rose Horan" I always wanted to name my baby girl Delilah. It's such a perfect name. "Delilah.. I love it"

Landon Michael and Delilah Rose. Perfect.