Chapter 11

NiallsPOV*

I was down stairs with my head in my hands thinking. How could i be this stupid. I knew she would freak out about it and i was so worried. Just then i heard feet coming down the stairs and took my head out of my hands. I looked up at my beautiful girlfriend. God i was so happy to be able to call her mine, even though i knew liam liked her,to, to late now. I'm gonna be a dad.

"Hey babe" Megan greated me and with a kiss on the lips. "Hey" i said, i wasn't really in the mood. "Are you okay you seem uneasy" she asked and i didn't know if i should tell her. "Well no acually i have something to tell you" i answered. "What is it you can tell me" she said. God i knew she wasn't going to like this answer. "Umyouseewekindaforgotthecondom" i said i don't know if she could understandme because my words were jumbled together. "Niall what did you say i couldn't understand you" she said. I took a deep breathe and let it all out. "You see we kinda forgot the condom last night" i said in a calm voice. I looked up and her face was blank. No smile, no shock, no anger, nothing. "Babe are you okay" i asked and she nodded. I saw her get tears in her eyes and see collasped on the floor crying into her knees. I quickly bent down and brought her to my chest and she cryed into it. "What if I'm pregnant"?

Megan'sPOV*

I didn't know what to do i was in shock. I felt the tears streaming down my face and i fell to the floor crying into my knees. "Babe are you okay" naill asked me i could barley talk but i nod and continued crying. "What if in pregnant"? "Babe i'm so so sorry it's all my fault and i'm so sorry" he was apollogizing but why because it wasn't his fault. "Babe why are you appologizing it's not all your fault, it takes two ya know" i said and by now i stopped crying and was waiting answer. "Yes i know but i forgot it and now what if you have to go through hanging a baby? but don't worry i will be with you every step of the way okay" he said and i smiled because i wasn't going through this alone. "Thanks babe and don't worry it will be okay for both of us" i said and he engulfed me into a hug. "Now all we have to do is wait" i said and he nod. "Lets wait a while okay" he said i nod. He helped off the floor and into a chair as he cooked us pancakes.

After we were done eating he put the plates into the sink and started to wash them. I wasn't feeling good and all of the sudden i had the sudden erge to vomit. I jumped up from my seat and ran to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom and fell tot he floor in front of the toilet and threw up my breakfest niall made me. I felt a hand on my back and a hand holding back my hair. I looked up to see niall beside me. I knew he would be a great dad. He helped me up and carried me into the bedroom and layed me down on the bed. " I'll be back babe" he said i nod knowing where he went. He came back about 30 minutes later with a paper bag and told me to go to the bathroom. I did what he said and opened the bag. I was right there was 3 tests and i took all three. I had to wait 10 minutes and then it was time to look. I walked over to the sink and gasps. They were all positive and then i called niall in. He walked over to the counter and turned around and hugged and kissed me so much. I was acually really happy to have a family of my own now and i think niall was too.