Chapter 18

My eyes fluttered open. The bright light burned my eyes. I pulled a pillow over head.

"Why is my light on?" I groaned into my probably empty room.

"Because today we are going out!!!" A voice cheered.

"Why?" I asked sitting up.

I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Oliver was sitting on my couch reading a book.

"What time is it?" I asked, stretching my arms out.

"Umm... 9:30." He smiled up at me, putting down his book.

I stood up and walked into my bathroom. I started the bath before going back into my room.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

A grin spread across his face.

"That, my dear, is a surprise!"

I pouted.

"Go get ready." Oliver laughed and kissed the top of my head.

I skipped to my bathroom and took a quick bath. I got out and dried my long red hair before straightening it. With my hair straight it went to my lower back.

I walked back out into my empty room. On my bed was an outfit. There was a black and white dress with a black blazer. Black tights were also there. Brown boots were next to my bed and a yellow scarf laid next to the outfit.

A note laid on top.

My dearest dear,

I had to quickly get some last minute stuff ready for our date. I laid out this outfit for you, but you don't have to wear it. I was just trying to be romantic. It probably is ugly and I'm sorry just pick out your own outfit. I may be a Prince but I'm definitely not a fashion person. Anyways after you're done getting ready go to the place where Peanut is found.

~ Oliver

I smiled at the note before pulling on the outfit. It was actually really cute. I grabbed the note and placed it into my brown purse.

I walked into Peanuts play room. Peanut was running around, chasing her tail. I picked her up and a light blue note was attached.

You are the sweetest thing ever... except maybe one thing...

I started at the note, wondering what it means. I walked downstairs rereading the note.

"What you reading?" Angel asked in a singing voice.

"A clue. I think Oliver set up a scavenger hunt for me. I don't get this clue."

She took it from my hands and laughed.

"This is so easy!" She handed it back to me and walked off.

I pouted and plopped down on the floor.

What's sweeter than me? Well, candy is! And cookies! And sugar! Sugar!

I got up and ran into the kitchen. I pulled open the cabinet and got the sugar. Inside was a light pink note.

You found it! Now remember when you found out you were my favourite? You were looking at something...

Right away I remembered that conversation. I ran into the living room where we kept our photo albums. I pulled then out and scanned through them. I found the light blue note.

Was this an easy one? Thought so. Maybe this one is harder.
Where I told you I love you! (Obviously in your house. If you get what I mean)

I know he told me he loved me in my room, so I raced upstairs back into my bedroom. I looked around cluelessly. I thought back to that day. He started with looking at a picture of my family. At my vanity desk! I walked over there and picked up the picture. On the back was the light pink note.