Chapter 21

"Wow!" I said as I looked around the room.

The Women's room was transformed into a beautiful girls night area.

"Yeah." Rose whispered beside me.

In the middle of the room were soft beds, laid in rows. On the west wall were makeup tables set up, with piles of makeup on each one and racks of dresses. The far wall had a long bench to do our nails. One the east wall were massage tables and the closest wall was filled with food!!! There was an ice cream sundae bar!!!

"This is going to be amazing!!!" Rose squealed and claimed a yellow bed. I sat down on the pink be next to it and Olivia sat beside me on the purple one.

"I've never done anything like this before!" I sighed, dreamily.

"Really? Not even a sleepover?" Olivia asked.

I shook my head, no.

"Let's get massages first!" Rose said and grabbed our arms, pulling us to the massage tables.

"Welcome!" A lady greeted us.

"Hi." We chorused back.

We went into the change areas and changed into the robe and each went to a separate area. Each area was surrounded by portable wall things. I got down on the soft table and waited for someone to come in.

I heard someone's footsteps enter the area.

"Hi!" I greeted them.

"Hi." The lady replied.

She started massaging me and it felt amazing. I had never had a massage before. It was glorious.

After the massage I felt so relaxed and carefree. I changed back into my simple pink day dress and met up with Olivia and Rose, who also seem to have enjoyed their massages.

"I feel like a marshmallow." Rose sighed.

"I feel like a feather. Floating around." Olivia sighed as well.

We all laughed and made our way to the nail station.

We sat down and I was in middle. The ladies started working on our feet and hands.

"So what did I miss when I was gone?" I asked the girls.

"Not much. Mother has some exciting news, but she wants to tell you." Olivia shrugged.

"Oliver was depressed." Rose stated.

"Really? Why?"

"Because you left."

"He really was." Olivia put in.

"Lady Ariel, which colour would you like?" The lady asked me.

"Whatever you think would suit me best." I smiled down at her.

The ladies looked at each other and back at me.

"We will be right back." She said quickly and they took off out of the room.

"There's a Report tonight." Olivia warned us.

"What?" Rose squealed.

"Yeah, since Ariel is back we have to tell the nation. But Ariel you might have to speak." Olivia stated.

I sat there in a daze. I can't speak in front of everyone. What if they hate me because I came back? What if I mess up and Oliver has to send me home?

"Ariel, calm down. You will do fine. Everyone loves you. Including Oliver." Rose said in a calm voice.

I nodded my head, as the ladies came running back into the room. They sat down and got busy doing my nails. I wasn't paying attention, as I was going over everything they might ask me.