Chapter 12- Dinner Date

This is the twelfth chapter of our story! Let us know how you like the story so far at the end!
There really is no specific point of view and you can take it from either one of them!

Please let us know if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

There was a small knock on the door.

Sapnap's expression froze and he glanced back at the door he was leaning against, "Y-yeah?"

"Are you alright?" Karl said from the other side.

Sapnap sighed and stood up, opening the door and staring at Karl.

"Woah- you look like you saw something.." Karl nervously laughed.

Sapnap crossed his arms, "Time Travel"

Karl's eyes widened, "What-?"

"Time travel, Karl. That's what"

"I um- don't know what you're talking about" Karl stuttered.

Sapnap sighed and kissed him on the head. He whispered, "Yes.. I'm afraid you do know"

Karl's eyes squinted and he could feel tears forming. He glanced all over Sapnap's face and didn't know what to do until Sapnap pulled him into a hug.

Karl hugged him back tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"I'm sorry" Sapnap said, holding him close.

Karl shook his head, trying his best to keep his composure.

"Hey- its okay" Sapnap started as he looked down at him, "Do you want to uhm- do something to get your mind off this?"

Karl just nodded, looking up from Sapnap's shoulder.

Sapnap gave a warm smile and kissed his nose, "What do you want to do?"

Karl rubbed his eyes, laughing a bit, "Uhm- what if.. We go to a fancy food place?"

"Are you asking me out?" Sapnap joked, raising an eyebrow and wiping some of Karl's tears away.

I mean.." Karl slowly formed a smile.

Sapnap smiled back and picked him up, "Well if you insist, then sure"

"Woah" Karl gently laughed, wrapping his arms and legs around Sapnap.

"Where do you want to go?" Sapnap asked.

"How about that one place across from that park-?"

Sapnap nodded, "Alright. We can't go in the clothes that we're in already- so uhm" Sapnap carried Karl over to his bedroom and sat him down on the bed, "You can get ready and I will get ready in my room" He did finger guns before leaving the room.

Karl nodded and laughed. He got up and opened his closet. He put on a pastel colored, blocked button up, tucking it into some jeans. He walked out into the kitchen, "I look great, fit check off stream" he laughed.

Sapnap looked at him and laughed as well, "You do look great"

"Okay, I look great, but look at you"

Sapnap was wearing a nice, black jacket that was open to see a white shirt underneath. He had some jeans on as well.
"What about me?" He chuckled a bit.

"Sapnap" Karl laughed and shook his head, "Your outfit"

"Oh yeah, well that's nothing. Just something I threw together"

"Woah, Sapnap actually has nice clothes?" Karl laughed a bit.

"Yes, in fact, I do" Sapnap made an offended-looking face though he hid a smile.