Chapter 21- Pizza For Breakfast

This is the 21st chapter of our story! Let us know how you like the story so far at the end!
There really is no specific point of view and you can take it from either one of them!

Please let us know if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

The two of them walked back in the house, closing the door and taking off their shoes. They both wandered towards the couch and sat down. Sapnap sat down about two and a half feet away from Karl, spacing out into his thoughts again. It wasn't until a moment later he felt eyes staring at him so he looked over at Karl, who was indeed looking at him.

"Are you alright, person?" Karl blinked.

Sapnap just looked at him, "I don't really know"

Karl frowned, "What were you thinking about?"

"Just- Stuff"

"Well duh" Karl said, "I mean like- What stuff?"

"Things—" Sapnap reached for the remote and an idea crossed his mind. "Want to pick a movie so that we aren't sitting in silence?"

"Uhm-Sure!"

"Alright- uh- What movie comes to mind that you would want to watch?"

"Ratatouille" Karl said bluntly.

"Yeah yeah, that works" Sapnap had an idea forming in his head since the random memory Karl had remembered at the tree. He wasn't sure if it was just his imagination or not but he wanted to try.

Sapnap turned on the movie and leaned back. He had his doubts and wasn't expecting anything to work out but he had to at least try.

Karl began watching the movie silently, shifting a bit, which made Sapnap glance over at him.

Karl looked back at him and shifted closer again. Sapnap tilted his own head slightly and shifted closer as well.

The two slowly moved closer until they were right up close to each other. Karl hesitantly wrapped his arms around Sapnap in a hug.

Sapnap blinked and then hesitantly put an arm around him- still looking at the TV.

Karl leaned his head on Sapnap's shoulder, also giving his attention to TV.

Sapnap let out a shakey exhale and glanced down at the boy for a moment. Karl's cheeks were tinted red.

Sapnap tried to hide the smile that was growing on his face and then looked back at the screen, "Have you seen this before?"

"Uhm" Karl started to reply, "I think so- It's a really good movie, I know that for sure!"

"Yeah" Sapnap found himself looking at Karl again, a soft smile on his face.

Karl smiled and blinked a few times, "We've seen this together already—" He said.

"We have?"

Karl nodded, "We cuddled and then you said you were joking and then I fell asleep"

"Oh- Yeah- Yeah that did happen" Sapnap was almost in disbelief. He thought he had finally figured it out and was now determined to get these memories back- Not for himself- But for Karl.

Karl looked up at Sapnap, "That did happen!"

Sapnap just smiled at him. He needed one more question answered. Maybe he had a few others but for now only one.
"Do you remember what happened before that? Like- After the tree and before the uh- cuddling-?"

"We talked to Quackity? I think that's his name"

Sapnap smiled, "Yes!"

"Really!?"