Chapter 18- D̶o̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶F̶o̶r̶g̶e̶t̶

This is the eighteenth chapter of our story! Let us know how you like the story so far at the end!
There really is no specific point of view and you can take it from either one of them!

Please let us know if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

We also want to give a shout-out to one our readers- SwaggySockssss- We love seeing your comments and it makes both of us creators happy! As well as all of the other people's comments. They have made us laugh and we are glad that you guys are enjoying the story!

Now be prepared for this angst-filled chapter. You have been warned :]
(Sorry in advance)

Content/Trigger Warning: Confusion, Memory Loss, Crying, Panic Attack?, Sad Sapnap, dizziness

Karl looked down at Ś̴̢̭͙͇͚̭͖̀̕͜͜ͅȁ̸̡̒̀́̆̆͋̕̕̚p̶̫̣͕̭̋̂̈́͑̄ṇ̴̢͑͌̀͗̒̏͐̿̐à̵̧̨̛͍͉͕̪͓̰̣̠̋͒̊̌p̷͉̘̜͆̄̀̓͐͝, his eyes widening. He tried to get out of his arms. Sapnap was still fainted but he remained clinged to Karl. Karl continued to shift around, clearly confused and frightened by being in the unknown person's arms.

"Karl.. Let me sleep.." Sapnap had mumbled, although he was still about 98% asleep/passed out. Karl tried to make him let go, and eventually he did. Sapnap mumbled something and slowly slid to the floor.

Karl slowly back away to the other side of the cave type room and hit the wall. He slowly sat down and leaned against it, staring at the man and trying to calm himself down. In his blank mind, he thought he may have been kidnapped.

Sapnap's phone had fallen out of his pocket and now laid on the floor between the two. Karl stared at it, slowly reaching for it and holding it in front of his face. There wasn't a password- surprisingly. Karl quickly glanced at the young man laying across the room then look back at the tiny screen to see what was on it.

The home-screen had been a picture of the two of them hugging somewhere. He stared at the background photo, confused. His stomach had started to hurt- but- not in a bad way... He didn't know who to describe the feeling.

Karl blinked a few times, touching his own face to feel his now warm cheeks. Although, no reasons for why he felt like this could be found in his empty mind.

On the phone, his apps were all clustered around- not organized at all. The young man's phone also had a bunch of email and notifications that he hasn't checked.

A little message popped up on the screen,
Iphone Storage Almost Full.
Manage Photos?

There was a yes and no button below the message. Karl tilted his head and clicked 'yes'.

It took him to the Photos app. There were plenty random pictures of food, screenshots of certain things, and memes that were saved. There were also a lot of pictures of Karl and the young man he saw across the room, just the young man, and also just Karl. There were pictures of them hugging, pictures of them being chaotic together, and there was a decent amount of videos of them as well.

Karl's eyes scattered across the screen, scrolling through all the photos.

There was a picture, probably taken by a friend, where it showed Karl kissing the cheek of a very flustered Sapnap.

Karl clicked on the photo, staring at it. He was still a bit frightened by the fact that he couldn't remember anything about this boy. Although, something in him told him that they must be friends. Karl looked over at this young man. He was still asleep, curled up in a ball. His breathing was steady and he had grabbed onto the closest object he could reach, which was a book.