Chapter 25- Truthful Words

This is the 25th chapter of our story! Let us know how you like the story so far at the end!
There really is no specific point of view and you can take it from either one of them!

Please let us know if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

Sapnap slowly opened his eyes and made a small noise. He glanced up at Karl.

"Are you ready to tell me?"  Karl asked.

Sapnap yawned, "Tell you what?"

"That secret"

"What secret?" Sapnap looked confused.

"The thing you're not supposed to tell me"

"Wha- I'm not supposed to tell you something?"

"Yeah-?"

"Did I say something about this-?" Sapnap was genuinely confused.

Karl nodded.

"I don't remember saying anything"

"You were half asleep" Karl explained.

"Oh- Well what was I saying?" Sapnap questioned.

"You said I'd freak out if you tell me and said if I ask you'll tell me"

Sapnap lifted his head up slightly, "I still have no idea what you mean, Kar"

Karl just looked at him and blinked.

"Uhm- Well what was I referring to?" Sapnap asked.

"I'm not sure-.." Karl shrugged.

Sapnap thought for a second and then his cheeks went pink. "Oh- I remember"

"Oh?" Karl smiled.

"There's nooo way I'm telling you those things" Sapnap chuckled.

Karl pouted, "Why?"

"Because it's embarrassing!"

"Why? It can't be that bad"

"It's not that it's bad- just" Sapnap mumbled.

"Just-?"

"Do I have to say?" Sapnap whined.

"Yup" Karl chuckled.

"I guess I do owe you that- huh?"

"Mhm" Karl smiled.

"Fine.." Sapnap mumbled again. He rested his head back down next to him and rearranged his position so that he looked at Karl.
"Well- I uh- Look at you.. God this is embarrassing uhm"

"Continue" Karl said, but in a tone of voice noting that he could take however long he wanted.

Sapnap exhaled and started, "You're the prettiest man I've ever seen and I love you so much- Your hair falls perfectly over your beautiful eyes and I can't help but get lost in them. And every flaw to me is your best quality and I think you're just- so beautiful- I find it hard to look away.." Sapnap looked at him.

"Me-?" Karl laughed nervously and a bit flustered.

"Yeah.."

Karl rubbed his eyes, "Actually-?" He stuttered a bit,

"Sorry if that's weird- but that's mostly half of what I can put in a sentence"

Karl smiled a bit and he continued to rub his eyes. They started filling with tears.

Sapnap had a look of concern on his face, "I'm sorry for making you cry- uhm- I didn't want to just uh.."

Karl hugged him, pushing his face into Sapnap's shoulder. Sapnap hugged him in return, clingy his hands to Karl's back.