Chapter 14- You Don't Want To Die, I Don't Want To Forget

This is the fourteenth chapter of our story! Let us know how you like the story so far at the end!
There really is no specific point of view and you can take it from either one of them!

Please let us know if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes!

Trigger Warning: Slight Violence, Panic Attack, Death

Karl blinked, looking around. He seemed to be in a large crowd of people who were cheering, "What-?"

There was a young man in the center of the crowd, on a slightly elevated platform. He was being held back by some sort of guard, and they were stood next to a guillotine. Karl's eyes widened, watching this young man.

He was thrown to the ground with his hands tied behind his back. "Ow! That was rude!" The young man said before being kicked in front of the tall, bladed structure.

Karl pushed through the crowd and made his way to the front, concern rushing through him.

The young man's features were fairly similar to Sapnap's. "Of course" Karl thought.

The young man looked around at everyone in the crowd and eventually made eye contact with Karl. Karl was the only one who wasn't cheering, and in response to that, the young man winked at him.

This just made Karl confused but he shook it off. He was pondering on whether he go and save the young man somehow. That must be why he's here? Right?

The young man looked at the guards and then looked back at Karl, "Hey! Uh-! You! You with the fluffy hair! Care to help a man out!?"

Karl stared at him for a bit and then looked around at everyone else. He took a hesitant step forward but he soon found himself running up to the man, grabbing him, and sprinting away with him.

"Damn, didn't think you'd actually do it" The young man smirked. Karl rolled his eyes- too busy running to make any kind of response.

The guards had been distracted but they soon noticed that their victim was gone, and they started looking around and yelling at the crowd.

Karl stopped behind a small building to breathe.

"So what's your name pretty boy?" The young man asked, trying to untie his own wrists.

"I'm Karl" He sighed, looking around cautiously.

The young man threw the rope into a nearby bush, "Karl, huh? Weird name"
The young man's personality and sense of style reminded Karl of Flynn Rider from Tangled- but with a face that looked like Sapnap's.

"That's not important right now- why the honk were you up there?" Karl looked at him.

"They were going to" The young man did the 'slice neck' hand motion. "What else would it be?" He leaned against the building.

"But why? What did you do?" Karl asked again.

"Honestly, I don't even know why they're mad- and I'm not telling you until you explain why in the blazes of hell you saved me"

"I uhm- don't really know-?"

"Ohhh, I get it. Don't worry, everyone catches the hots for William at some point. You could of just talked to me before I was getting executed" William laughed a bit.

"What? No!" Karl shook his head.

"Uh huh. Then why else?" William smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Like I said, I don't know!"

"Mhm, suuure" He stood up straight, "So where do you plan on taking us, exactly?"

"Uhm- a place?"