1

triggers: self harm! please read the intro! it's very important
an: i hope you enjoy this story! :)

dream and george had always admired each other. nor in a creepy or romantic way. maybe. but the two were best friends, despite sap always being the third wheel. they would always stream together, go in voice chats for several hours, even though it felt like not even one. they had so much fun together, yet the three have only been together for three maybe four years.

they were called the 'dinamic trio'. everyone loved the three streamers together. but you can't forget all of their other streamer friends. they had a whole minecraft server, full of a bunch of friends who streamed too. it was fun, seeing fans enjoy their content. a lot of people loved dream, he loved them too.

they weren't that famous, but everyone had at least two million followers. out of the fifty plus people from the minecraft server, the three boys were just bound to be together. sometimes people would ship george and dream too. this made them sort of uncomfortable, but just blew it off.

one day, marked january twenty-seventh, the two boys were on the server, with george streaming. he averaged about forty thousand viewers. it was a very cold day, at least where george was. on the other hand it was eighty degrees in flordia.

george shuffles around in his black chair, with a red plaid blanket on his lap. he stairs at his computer, that looks like it's on fire as it's been on for five plus hours. dream and george are running around the survival realm, looking for items to gamble. unfortunately gambling was fun to the two on minecraft.

yes, it did piss dream off but he came back to play it every time. "what the fuck!?" dream screams as he lost his fifth game in a row. when suddenly someone joins the voice chat. "language" a calm voice says, then the boys hear a little ding which means he left.

his name is darryl, well bad as he prefers to be called. he's the 'innocent' person out of the whole smp. sometimes people just curse on purpose to piss him off. the brunet and blond just laugh. histaracly.

after awhile of gambling, george decides to end the stream. "bye guys!" he says, waving his hands in a familiar way. he does it ever stream.. when sap joins the voice chat. dream & sap have been keeping a secret from george for quite a bit. they thought it was the perfect time to tell him. 

"soo george.." dream says smirking, even though no one can see it. "yeahhh?" the brnuet says, as he sounds like he's drunk. dream likes this voice. it's cute. wait, no. no he didn't just think that? they're bestfriends.. not lovers. "we think you should come to flordia. well we didn't think, we already scheduled it. both you and sap are coming to flordia in a couple days!"  dream says with an exciting  voice. he already hears that little squeal george does when he's excited. 

"really?!" he questions, not knowing if he's just being pranked. "yeah, i'm so excited" sap says as you can just hear his smile in hi voice. it makes the three happy. they all had a romantic-flirty friendship with each other, no matter what they didn't mean anything they said. 

-- time skip -- 

its the next morning, well it's only six in the morning. but for dream that's concidered morning. he goes over to his bathroom, and looks at his meds. "there," he says as he finds the right bottle, picking it up and twisting opened the cap. this cap was dreams enemy, he could never get it opened. it would take him centuries. 

after awhile, he gets it opens. he gets the cup that sits along the sink, that he drinks from at least five times a day. he fills up the dirty cup, with a tiny bit of water. enough to make his pills go down. he reads the bottle, 'sertraline', which is a depression med that makes him less anxious, and helps him with other things, aswell.

after taking three pills, he walks back to his bed, where he hides all night and day. he gets no sleep what so ever. he just goes on his phone and scrolls through twitter. as always. twitter is the only thing that keeps his active. 

unfortunately, people get canceled. big time. and in this case, dream wasn't getting canceled, but his friend nihachu--niki as she goes by is getting canceled for doing a drunk cast show. but, he had haters. those stupid annoying haters who will bring a random situation and try to cancel him for it. he clicks on the dream catogory, over filled by sweet messages, but also the rude ones. 

"lmao, dream thinks he's all that. he's probably secretly ugly, and that's why he isn't doing a face reveal haha" one hater says,

"dream's such a weirdo. can't believe anyone wants to watch his videos lol" another says.

- TW -

he starts sobbing and leaves the call. the usual. he just hides under his covers. after about an hour, george wakes up. well sorta. he's half asleep, but is still wondering."where'd dream go?" he says, looking up at his computer sitting on his desk, still in the voice chat. no response. sap is probably asleep. but george is too tired to be concerned, so he puts his head back on his pillow and falls asleep quick. almost as if he's taking those gummy's. 

dream walks to the bathoom, at around eight ish. he takes a good look at himself in the mirror. 'ew' he thinks to himself, rubbing at the dark spots under his eyes. they look as he hasn't slept for days. well, that is trueeeee. 

how can he let himself get this bad? all of his adoring fans think he is some cute guy who is handsome and is jacked. and has a cute face. but he's a guy who barely sleeps, barely eats, and doesn't take care of himelf. "i am ugly.." he says staring at himself. 

he grabs his razor, and puts it towards his arm. after a second he pulls it away. he rethinks the situation over & over again. thinking if he should do it. if the pain is worth it. it is, at least that's what dream thinks. he quickly puts it towards his arm once again, this time actually doing it. he moves it against his skin, flinching at the pain, but then slightly opens his eyes seeing the new three scratches on his arm. he finds this satisfying, hurting himself. and keeps doing it, over and over. the look of blood against his skin makes him happy.

end of chapter 1