3

warning: self harm, eating disorder

the brunet grabs a go to coffee. coffee is a great mind refresher for him. it's the only thing he ever drinks. he likes the burn on his tongue, after taking a sip. sometimes the burn hurts for hours, even days. but for some reason, he likes it. 

he doesn't put anything in his coffee. just straight up dark brown coffee. he slowly takes a sip, enhancing the burn along his tongue and cheeks.  

they're going to think your ugly
they won't like you
you're not good enough for them

the voices in his head kept getting to him. he ignores them and drives to the airport. first arriving is sapnap. he isn't as worried about sapnap, because sapnap is always there to back him up.

when he gets to the airport he opens his mirror. he tries to fix himself up a bit, because he did just wake up like a hour ago. he walks into the airport's waiting room.

dream
hey i'm in the waiting room

sapnap
alright

dream
wearing all grey btw

sapnap
okay cya inna bit!

he then goes and scrolls on tiktok. he finds an edit of george. "man look at him.." dream says blushing. dream doesn't know what to think at this point.

he looks up and saw a bearded man walking towards him. "hey man!" he says hugging him with a huge smile.

the person he trusted the most. the person he knew the longest. the guy he loved with all his heart, in a friendly way. was finally there with dream. after 8 years.

end of chapter 3