7

warning: blood, self harm

"what else have you been doing to yourself?" george questions, saying in a nice tone. as clay pulls up his sleeves revealing his scrathed arms, flitching at the slight breeze against his arm as george's face froze.

he couldn't believe his bestfriend was keeping a huge secret from him. clay feels free that he finally showed someone what he has been doing to himself.

"george i'm sorry. i never wanted it to get this bad.." clay says. "save it, i'm hear to help you," george says looking at his arm.

i grab a cloth and wet it. i walk back to clay, and slowly tap his scars with the cloth. "it's going to sting. but it's the only way to help it heal." i say trying to comfort him.

i could see clay pinching his eyes closed from the pain, because he didn't want to show it. after i cleaned up his arms, i went and grabed some bandages. i walk back to clay and put them over his arm.

"any more?" i ask. "yea, on my legs." clay says. i grab the cloth covered in blood. i tap his legs slowly trying to calm him down. after, i put bandages on his leg.

after george cleaned up, he wondered to the bathroom and cleaned up. he organized all the meds, cleaned the mirror, and cleaned all of the blood up.

he walks to clay's room to find him on his phone. "clay can i talk to you?" george asks. "sure" clay says smiling. he taps his bed for george to sit down.

"why are you cutting? you know me and nick are always here for you. i really don't want to see you doing this to yourself. it hurts me knowing your so low.

please, if your feeling the need to cut come talk to me? i won't judge you, i'm here for you clay." george says looking at clay straight in the eye.

"yes, for you george" clay says. george smiles and gets up to hug clay. "i love you clay" he whispers in clay's ear.

end of chapter 7