23

warning: nothing that i'm aware of
an: there is a part in this chapter that has nothing to do with dnf, but it's just a little heartfelt paragragh :)

george woke up. the time read 11:46 am when the brunet looked over and saw his lover. his arms rapped around george, holding him tight. it's all george every wanted.

they weren't dating, and they had no plans too. well that's at least what george felt. every day, he fell more and more in love. he couldn't help but stair at dream asleep. the blonde ruffled hair, the freckles scattered across his face.

he just couldn't stop smiling. he couldn't get over dream, ever. dream makes him happy, incredibly. he forgets that he is stairing at the blond when he sees olive green eyes opened.

george's new favorite color, olive green. it reminds him of dream.

"hi," dream says in a sweet sleepy tone, smiling. that voice, makes george melt. he liked dream, a lot. but the issue, the huge issue is jackson. somehow jackson will find him, somehow jackson will find out about dream.

if george dates dream he will find the brunet. he will hurt him, take him away. and that's his worse fear. to not be with his bestfriend, his soulmate.

"oh, hi" george says snapping back to reality after overthinking. "wanna go get breakfast?" dream asks? smiling. "uh-" george stutters knowing he doesn't have the appitite to eat.

"if you eat, i'll eat." dream stands up, "together" he adds on. "together?" george questions. "yeah, together." he says walking over to the brunet's side of the bed and pulling him up.

dream feels horrible. knowing that his bestfriend put the blonds standards before his own. it absolutely crushed the blond to think about. he never knew george went through the same thing he did. ever.

unfortunately the two boys suffered together, but were incredibly inlove. hopefully this love, fixes their lives. but who knows..

--  even if your in love, sometimes love isn't good enough. sometimes love doesn't fix everything, there's still that part of you that doesn't want to be alive. but death is the only excape.  pain is too much, even if you are in love. --

"i'll make breakfast, how about you go sit down?" dream says smirking while pointing at the sofa in the family room. "fineeeee" george says rolling his eyes.

dream doesn't know how to feel. he can't just date his bestfriend who had a different boyfriend? 'no-' dream thinks to himself.

he makes george and himself some eggs, with a sausage heart in the middle. he grabs the plates and goes to the same room george is in. "here," he says placing a plate on george's lap. "thanks!" george says kissing dream on the cheak, when dream pull away.

"george you can't just kiss me when you have a boyfriend." dream says, looking at george. "yeah," he says stuttering "your right.." he adds on looking at his food. he puts his plate on the table, shuffling around on the sofa.

"what?" dream asks. george pulls out his phone from his christmas pj's. it was hidden somewhere in his pocket. he goes through his contacts, forgetting he blocked jackson's the other night.

he goes through his messages list looking for the name 'jack💞' even though the heart ment nothing and jackson actually put it there himself.

he was thinking over and over, if he should do this. should be, break up with him for dream.. no he can't. can he?

end of chapter 23