24

got bored so wanted to write even tho i dont watch dsmp anymore!!!

he goes through his and jack's texts. dream then walks over, "you okay?" he asks worried about george. "oh, yeah" he says putting his phone away. "i'm fine." he replied smiling.

deep down they both knew that was a smile that ment nothing. "something's up" he says, "i know it". dream says with a concerned face. "come here" he says pulling george's hand so he stands up. he gives him a big hug.

george rests his head on dreams shoulder that he can barely reach, while dream is slowly rubbing circles on george's back. they both pull away and just star at eachother. then, it happens.

they kiss.

it's been there sense the beggining. the chemistry. they both knew it too. they pull away from the kiss, and just stand there. george yawns, and dream decides it's time for bed.

he holds george's hand slowly pulling him up the steps, into their room. dream immediately gets into bed, george following.

before you know it they are snuggled up right next to eachother as george has his head on dreams chest.
"hey," dream pauses "i love you." he says. and that sentance, right there that dream just said left george wordless for minutes. he just looked at dream.

"it's true!" dream says. "you- you love me?" he asks. "yes." he replies. "i love you to.." george says pushing his head into dreams chest.

all they remember is going to sleep cuddled under covers watching euphoria. and how dream said nate was cute and george got mad.

so that's it? jackson's gone? or is he...

(an im so bored wnd its 11:15 pm and idk what to do so i wrote!!!!)