19

warning: nothing

dream normally feels, uncomfortable. he normally feels stressed and anxious, but now.. he feels happy. he feels amazing to be back in his soulmates arms, he never knew he ment that much to someone before.

he raps his arms around george, pulling him closer. then a scary scene comes on and fritens george and he puts his head into the nice cool pillow, that sent a breeze down his spine. dream snuggles close to george, making george blush.

it was a good night, it was cold outside, and the two boys together made it better. george pulls out his phone getting spammed with texts.

"whos that?" dream asks concerned. "oh, uh no one" george says, knowing dream will freak out knowing he has a boyfriend. "george, please it's okay tell me" he says as his concerns grow.

george didn't want to lie, i mean dream had no reason to get mad. they weren't dating. "fine, it's my boyfriend" george says, as dream's face grew wider.

"oh- oh yeah kk" dream says seperating himself from george and turning. he looks at a plain white wall, with some pictures of dream's family on them.

"i'm sorry i didn't tell you.." george says giving dream space. "why george" dream says as tears fall down his cheek. "why.. what" he replies concerned.

"george. i like you, a lot. i'm absolutely crazy about you.. and i thought you felt the same way" dream says. his heart just melted. his face got covered in tears.

"you know what, forget it." dream says, standing up from their bed. "no dream- let me explain please" george says, as dream walks out the door with no response. he is on the erge of crying, hating himself for what he just did.

a simple couple or words, could ruin their relationship. he didn't expect that. their lovely relationship, they both loved and wanted .. gone.

all of the pain, and even exciting times they spent together throughout the past month.. gone too.

dream goes to sapnaps room, crying horribly. "oh my god- dude what happened?" sapnap said worried extremely. "george. it's george" he replies sitting on sapnaps bed, rubbing his eyes. "what's george?" sapnap says getting up to sit next to dream.

"he- he has a boyfriend" dream says stuttering to get out the words he thought he would never have too.

end of chapter 19