14

warning: drowning lol

george then wakes up. he looks over at clay and smiles. "george look at this," clay says laughing. he showe george the picture sapnap posted of them. george immediately sits up, pulling out of clay's hug.

"what!" george yells, "when did he take that?" he asks. "i have no idea.." clay adds. "well, we should go to the beach soon right?" clay asks. "i guess" george says. they both get out of bed and go to their own bathroom.

clay changes into black shorts and a white t-shirt, and george puts on some shorts and a oversized shirt. they both walk downstairs, into the kitchen. they grab the stuff they need, water, food, towels, and sunscreen and leave.

sense they live near the beach, they just walk. "maybe we can stream later?" george asks. "maybe" clay adds. clay's still scared of getting reconized in public, sense he is with george.

after a 10 minute walk, they arrive at the sand. "ouch-" george says, as the sand is pretty much burning his feet. "it's fine george" clay adds trying to make him feel more comfortable.

they finally go deeper, until the current comed in. clay holds george's hand, and walks deeper and deeper with george. george finally goes underwater. clay waits for george to come back up, and he doesn't.

suddenly a huge wave comes at clay, and knocks him down. he gets completely pulled under water, and can't see, or breathe. he gets pulled to the shallow side, and pulls his head above the water. "GEORGE?" he shouts, trying to find out where george went.

then he see's a short brunette, pull his head out of the water. "cla-!"george says, getting pulled underwater. sense clay grew up near the beach, he's a great swimmer.

he swims to george, picks him up, and swims back to the shallow end. "george, oh my gosh are you okay?" clay asks, worried. "i'm fine, let's go home." george says.

end of chapter 14