4

warning : self harm

they walk to the car, "damn it's cold in here" sapnap says, even though it's only 75 degree's because flordia is always hot.

they arrive at dreams house, after a 2 hour drive back home from the airport. they walk up and dream opens the door. "home sweet home," dream says.

it's actually a pretty big house. there is only 2 bedrooms though, which means 2 people would have to share.

"where is my bedroom?" sapnap asks dream scratching his head. dream doesn't know the situation because george is going later. "uhh, well there's only 2 rooms, so when george comes we can decide rooms? i guess" he says in a calm voice.

"alright," sapnap says. as it hits almost 2. dream looks at the clock, knowing he has to go see the guy he likes soon. "welp, it'about a 2 hour drive to the airport, so i might aswell leave now," dream says.

"okay man, stay safe" sapnap says. "yup.." dream says grabbing his keys and closing the door.

no one knows dream is gay, besides himself obviously. until the voices in his head pop up again.

"your a waste of space"

"he's going to look at you once and rethink coming"

"he won't like you"

dream finally arrives at the airport. he has to go through this again.

dream
hey, i just arrived at the airport and i'm waiting for you!

he hears a text notification. he slips his phone out of his pocket and see's a message. he smiles, knowing he's going to meet his soulmate soon.

georgie
okay see you soon!

end of chapter 4