hi guys!!

AUTHORS NOTE
hi guys! i just wanted to start this off by saying i'm super sorry for never finishing the book. thank you all for the countless love and support throughout my whole journey of writing this book. this book definitely showed me growth in my writing throughout the years. looking back on it my writing was soooo bad😭😭. i'm just here to say i'm sorry for the inactivity and i will not continue writing this book. starting off, i am no longer a fan of anyone in the DSMP and haven't been since late 2021. yes, i did write in early 2022 but that was just for fun. i have no issue with most  people in the DSMP, but just lost interest throughout my teenage years.

MAIN POINT

i know most of you guys have heard about the recent SA claims against george. i do stand with caiti and i always will. looking back on her and george's story really made me think that even as much as i loved george in the past, he was in the wrong. i do believe he is strong for coming out and saying his side of the story with a well description, but i do stand with caiti. always believe the victim until proof otherwise!!!

CONCLUSION

again, i'm sorry for being so inactive. school and sports really got in the way of my interest with the DSMP. i do believe the really helped me out through quarantine, i'm always going to be thankful for the place they had me in. also, again i will not continue this book as its very hard and challenging knowing the circumstances of george and caiti. also just bc i'm not very much interested in the dsmp anymore. thank you all for the support i will always and forever appriciate each and one of u for helping me improve as a writer and better person in general. as always, remember to eat and drink and check up on ur loved ones!

PS: i'm always here to talk about SA or other mental health issues and all of you guys coming out with your stories of SA are so brave and i have sm love for all of u💖 but those who are to scared to talk about it, you are just as brave!! love u guys bye

- char