17

warning: suiside mention

they continue with their day, after being confused about sapnap.

george
hey man you alr?

sapnap
yeah. just got tired of being mistreated haha

george
oh i'm sorry. i feel like i need a break aswell.
read 3:45 pm

clay walks upstairs to see george ruffeling around in the closet. "hey what's happpening?" clay asked, no responce. "i said what's happening!" clay yells, "oh-" george get's scared snaps back and hits his head.

"oh my- i'm sorry george i didn't mean too.." clay says. "save it. i'm leaving." george says walking downstairs. "your leaving?!" clay replies chasing after george.

"i know we are bestfriends. i know we have that friendship but i need a break." he says, turning towards dream sobbing. george manages to get to his car and drive off before clay makes it.

damnit! what's wrong with me," clay asks himself. now he's all alone. he walks back upstairs, and falls on his bed. he lays there, forgetting what life was about. he makes a groupchat with sapnap and george.

dream
hey guys.. i'm sorry. i'm sorry for everything, my rudeness, my selfishness.. everything. just know you guys are my bestfriends and i love you so much. bye guys.

* DING *

george gets a text. he looks at the messages, and runs to the car. he calls sapnap.

"yo what's up?" sapnap asks, "have you not seen dreams message?!" george says, as sapnap can hear the pain in his voice as he was crying.

sapnap hung up and checked the message. his smile dropped. his happiness disappeared. he was too far away from dream to make it, but fuck that. he did it anyways. sapnap got in his car, and sped as fast as he could dream's house.

dream puts his phone down, goes to the bathroom, and picks up his pills. (these are like drugs) suddenly he hears the front door open.

george quickly runs around the house trying to find dream. but dreamlocked himself in the bathroom where no one can find "no, no no no no this cant happen" george says freaking out, absolutely bawling his eyes out.

clay opens the door, and walks to the steps. george hears movement from upstairs and runs up the steps. as george is crying, they fall into a deep deep hug.

end of chapter 17