12

warning: nothing really

around 8:30, george wakes up. "where's clay?" he asks himself. he starts getting worried where his bestfriend went. he pulls off the covers and stood up immediately.

normally when he wakes up, he see's his bestfriend. he lover. next to him, but unfortunately that wasn't the case this morning. he rushes to sapnaps room, waking him up by the door opening.

the worries build up. he doesn't know what do, dream's not answering his text messages. he cares about dream and george hopes to himself he didn't hurt himself.

"sapnap! please, wake up. i can't find clay and i need your help!" he says, rushing as he pulls the covers off of him. "wha- huh?" sapnap says, lifting his body up.

he rubs his eyes, still trying to process what george just said. until he realizes. he hasn't seen dream in over a day.

they walk down the steps, to see clay in the kicthen. they walk in, and see a whole meal in front of them. "clay! you scared me." george says running up and hugging clay, jumping into his arms. clay picks him up, hands on both of his thighs and laughs histarically.

"woah, woah i'm sorry! just wanted to do somethig different for once.." he says, as george cuddles his head in dreams shoulder. "i got worried!" george says whimpering

"okay, love birds. if you need privacy just tell me." sapnap says walking to a different room, then walking back once the hug is done. he grabs some coffee, then walk'd back to the family room. george and clay sit down at the table, discussing their plans for the day.

"so i was thinkin-" clay says, getting cut off by him chewing. george just looks up at the guy who loves him. drinking coffee. allthough george never liked coffee, he started having a addiction to it over to time of living with dream. he drank almost 3 cups everyday.

george was so happy he is eating, but doesn't say anything. all he does is show it by a smile. "i was thinking me and you could go to the beach? just us. i don't know, we just need time alone." clay says,

"oh that seems fun!" george says. "finally your going on a date!" sapnap says running into the kitchen. "what?!" they both say, making a shocked face. sapnap nods and walks upstairs.

end of chapter 12