11

warning: cursing

"oh- okay, well i'm gonna head to bed guys," sapnap says, walking up the steps. george and clay follow, walking up the steps.

george and clay walk in their room. clay goes towards his dresser, grabbing out sweatpants and a white tank top, that was slightly ripped.

he goes into the bathroom and showers. all his thoughts come to him while showering. honestly most of them are about george.

he likes george, so fucking much. and he hopes, a lot that george feels the same way. hopefully that's how it all works out.. right?

on the other hand george already showered earlier, so he just grabs out a sweatshirt (dreams of course) because he likes the way dreams fit him. oversized and cozy. they also smelt like him.

he just slips on some adidas shorts. simple and comfy. dream walks out of the steamy bathroom, seeing george laying on the bed. god he's so hot.

he is wearing just a towel, on his waist. george is thinking about what's under that towel. if it just simply fell off his whole body would be exposed.

"like what you see?" dream asks smirking, ruffling his wer blonde hair. "maybe," he said looking him up and down, as a joke. unless..

george and clay laugh it off, awkwardly. then he jumps in bed and turns his light off. "i love you george." clay whispers in my ear. i pick my head up from my pillow and smile at him.

he raps his arms around me. i slowly rest my head on his chest. me and clay are still cuddling, when i hear snoring. "i love you too clay." i say drifting off to sleep on him.

george felt comfortable, he felt safe. he felt everything he wished he could ever feel in a relationship. unfortunately he was already in one. but didn't know how to tell dream, his bestfriend. his lover. possibly his soulmate.

chapter 11