6

warning : medications

we decided rooms, me and george, and nick get's his own room. sense they came, it's been a pretty chill day. we all just relaxed. "i'm going to go unpack-" george says,

"no, i mean one second! my room is sorta messy.." i says standing infront of the door so george can't get in.

"o-okay?" george says walking back down the steps to the tv room.

- third person -
clay quickly scattered through his room trying to remove the mess, cleaning everything. clay finished and let george in, unknown that he forgot to clean the bathroom up.

george is unpacking, while clay and nick are talking downstairs. he walks into the bathroom, and immediately his eyes went wide. he started bawling.

"is that george?" nick says running up the steps. he runs into george's room and see's george on the ground crying, as he is held dream's meds.

clay walks in, and nick just stairs at him.

i want into the bathroom and see george holding my pills. i have no idea what to say. it hurts knowing i'm hurting my bestfriends. "why?" george asks me still bawling. "i'm sorry," i say holding my hand to my head.

it hurts george, it really does knowing my bestfriend is that down, that he has to take meds to save his own life, which also quite ruins it. "you-know what, forget it." i say running out to the hallway bathroom. i don't want to hurt him even more,

it just completely ruins me knowing he has been doing this to himself. clay runs after me and tries to get in but i closed the door fast enough.

clay knocks on the bathroom door. "george, i'm sorry. please let me in." he says. "why.." george says crying still. "george please," clay says trying convince george to open the door.

george slowly opens the door and clay barges in. clay barges in and hugs george hard. "george i'm sorry.." clay says resting his head on george's sholder.

'what else have you been doing to yourself?' george wonders

end of chapter 6