It's Time You Know Ch.3

(AN: I have like almost to chapter 10 done and I promise I stop writing in first person POV and the chapters will be a bit shorter because i feel like 6000+ is too much.)

"Willingly or by force either way we will succeed." Those words were the only things I could think of as my attention slowly faded away from what Mr. Aizawa was saying. "Who would do something like that? Why do they want me? How did they know about my parents? What should I-." By now my eyelids were heavy. I didn't get much sleep maybe 1 hour if you add up the few minutes, I spent sleeping between the intervals of me worrying over the note.

"Y/N... Y/N!" Uncle Zawa was trying to get my attention but his effort to grab my attention was unsuccessful. He saw that I was thinking about something while slowly fading into a deep sleep. "Y/N!"

"Huh, what happened?" I finally was able to hear Shota's calls.

"Why are you sleeping in my class?" He said it sternly because he didn't want to show that you were anything more than a student to him, but he was concerned. He knew you weren't the type to fall asleep in class.

"Sorry sir! I- sorry." "I can't tell him especially not infront of the entire class."

"I AM... HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!"

"I can't believe it's really all might!"

"So, he is a teacher this year is going to be so awesome!"

All students watched him walk through the door in awe while I watched with happiness. I hadn't seen Uncle Might in years as well. My brother and him worked together a few times so when my brother didn't drop me off at U.A. I would go to his job and see All might there sometimes.

"One of the keys to being a hero is... looking good. These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the request you sent in before school started. Get yourselves suited up and then meet me and training Ground Beta."

Bakugo and I both got the same scores on the entrance exam so we both had the number 1 on our costume cases. "I hope this is the right one." Before I could walk to the girls locker room... "Y/N let me speak to you before you go change." It was Uncle Zawa.

"Yes?"

"Why were you dozing off and falling asleep in class, is something wrong?" He said softly noticing that I was still struggling to stay awake while talking to him.

"I'm fine." I kept things short and simple hoping that he wouldn't try to question me any farther. I couldn't let him find out what was going on because whatever it is it doesn't seem too pleasant, and I don't need him in harm's way.

"Willingly or by force either way we will succeed." Those words kept repeating in my mind without a break in between.

"Y/N... you just did it again."

"Did what?"

"You started dozing off again, are you sure you're ok?" Of course, he noticed, he can read me like an open book just like my brother.

"Yep, I'm all good don't worry about me. I have to go change now see you later!"

"I can tell you're not ok." He thought to himself. "Ok see you later kid, do great out there."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey guys sorry, Mr. Aizawa wanted to talk to me." They were all asking me why I had taken so long, but I wasn't that behind because apparently, they couldn't find the locker rooms at first.

I started to take off my uniform so that I could put on my hero costume and all of a sudden I got hit with a complement.

I started to open my hero costume case and put on the outfit, but I noticed the pants were super baggy and the costume was black, green, and orange. My hero costumes was all black and a few pieces of silver so it couldn't have been mines.