Ren Ch.37

Disclaimer to all the Hagakure fans there is somewhat slander...

Y'all I imagined this while lying in my bed.

*****

Okay so you over hear Invisilign talking about you in the classroom right before you open the door. Before anyone could stand up for you the door slams open.

"Y/N just sit down." Aizawa could see how you were ready to yell at her until the day was over but stopped you.

You sighed and began walking. "Okay." You stopped next to her desk and kicked her chair and desk over, her falling with it.

"Y-Y/N sit down that's enough." Shota stuttered while trying to stifle his laughter with the rest of his class, but you held no filter and almost fell to the floor laughing.

Finally Aizawa started class but every few minutes you would have to stifle your laugh from the memory.

*****

I'm sorry but I laughed at this idea for so long... anyways 6000+ words today be happy and have fun!

"You realize you are about ten feet deep in my business right now?" You rose, your eyebrow at Hizashi who was sitting in the passenger's seat of the car.

"It is not my fault you two decided to make out in the open!" He raised his hand in defeat.

Ever since they took you from your house Mic had been harassing you none stop about what he saw. You would question that too if you saw it but not for ten minutes straight. Aizawa had been trying to shut him down, but nothing would work. Go figures.

Your body was still aching from using your quirk so intensely yesterday. It had been years since you even touched that aspect of your quirk, so it was expected to have extreme backlash. Your eyes were still puffy from crying for hours straight even after Katsuki held you until you fell asleep. His constant talking was sending waves of pain through your head, but you tried ignoring it for the most part.

"Mic it was her room... how is that the open?" Aizawa took a left hand turn towards wherever your destination was.

"Exactly! It is your fault that you saw what you did, try knocking next time because I know my door was closed." He turned around in his seat to stare at you.

"It was and I did but I got no response, so I assumed you both fell back asleep, but I was very wrong. Can we at least stop by the store to get you some condoms or something?"

"That isn't that bad of an idea." The tired man shrugged while stopping at the red light.

"Yes, yes it is why would you do that? I can not deal with this today." You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms.

"Listen as much as I enjoy your presence I'd rather not have a mini you and Bakugo running around U.A because I personally would not be able to handle the two of you merged together."

"You don't even know his size so how is that even going to work?" He raised an eyebrow in the rear view mirror and stared at you.

"I don't like talking about my students like this, but it cannot be that big he is sixteen." You let out a loud laugh before slamming your hand over your mouth. "I don't like that laugh. Did you already..." They both turned around to stare at you with fear before you burst out laughing.

"Oh it's everyman for themselves at this point because there is no way we can survive an electric explosive child roaming the halls." Mic sunk into his chair and dragged his hand over his face.