Break Ch.35

A/N:

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
(TW: vomit)
"Hey idiot." Bakugo knocked on your door but there was no response. "Hello?" He knocked again slightly harder but there was still nothing. "I'm coming in."

There was no raise in your bed sheets, so you were not there, he looked at the second level of your room to see if you were in the closet, but noise came from somewhere else. Some slight noises were heard in the bathroom and the door was wide open. "Hello?"

You were leaned over the toilet, gripping onto the sides of the toilet. Vomit pooled in the water beneath your face, burning your throat with each drop that came up. Your lunch was gone 5 minutes ago when you first started throwing up. The liquid slowly dripped down your lips as you moved to lean against the wall, gripping onto your stomach with one arm and rubbing your throat with the other to try and sooth the pain.

"What happened to you?" Bakugo rather quickly walked over to kneel in front of you.

You just shook your head from side to side from the burn in your throat. "Quirk side effect." Your scratchy voice let out.

He stood up and walked into your room to grab the rag that was still in a bowl beside your bed. He squeezed out and brought it up to your forehead. He grabbed a piece of tissue to wipe your mouth off and threw in the toilet. He flushed it down with the greenish yellow liquid that surprisingly did not disturb him.

"I'll be right back." He washed his hands and walked out of the room towards the kitchen. He opened your fridge to grab a bottle of water for you.

"Is Y/N coming down?" Masaru asked while grabbing a plate with green beans to bring to the table.

"Probably not." He shut the fridge.

"Why?" Mitsuki asked walking back into the room.

"She's upstairs on the bathroom floor throwing up, I don't think she'll be up to coming down here for dinner after that." He looked at them unamused but both of them looked at him shocked.

"I thought she was just tired."

"She said it's a quirk side effect or some shit. She should eat something though." He began walking upstairs towards your bathroom. You stood slouched over the sink rinsing out your mouth and throat.

"Here." He sat the bottle of water next to you, and you nodded. He looked over your feature noticing that your face had lost some color and your eyes looked heavier than usually. A few stuttered words ran across his mind while hesitantly deciding to ask you a question. "Are you okay?"

"Mhm." You took the water bottle he sat next to you and drank half of it within seconds. "What did you come in here for in the first place?" Your voice was still a bit raspy but audible.

"I came to tell you that the hag made dinner and she wanted you to come down and eat. I would say don't because you're sick, but your stomach is probably empty so..." He slid of the counter.

"I'm not sick and why would I come downstairs?" He squinted his eyes at you.

"To eat."

"I still don't get it."

"To eat at the dinner table like a normal person. You are so weird sometimes you know that?" He slid his hands into his pockets and began to walk out of the bathroom, but he felt that you hadn't moved an inch. He turned around to see you staring at yourself in the mirror with your body leaning forward. Your hand pressed against the counter to keep you balanced. "Are you coming-"

"It's not weird to not eat at the dinner table by yourself Katsuki. What's weird is sitting there at an empty table by yourself staring at a wall." You stood back up straight and caught up to him.