Distinct Experience Ch.45

I missed you all and your chaotic comments! Sorry for being gone!

Please Vote<3

One for all, a quirk that is said to be too powerful for anyone to withstand a punch at just five percent.

So strong that if one were to hold this quirk in their body with a previous one already belonging to them they would die a death at an early age, even though the science and test would determine the cause of death was old age.

DNA is altered, molded, and refined to offer a comfortable establishment for this power to reside. But not permanently.

DNA is the hereditary material in the human body, in other words DNA is inherited by your parents. If your mother had blue eyes then there is a chance you'll end up with the same. Father has brown eyes then you have a chance of gaining brown eyes. Whatever genes your parents have you could also end up with since genes are just made up of DNA.

Said genes can be strong or weak. You could end up looking like a replica of your father while you look completely unrelated to your mother because his genetics were simply stronger or vice versa. But One for all was never a strong gene nor a weak one rather than not one at all.

This quirk was typically gained by ingesting someone's already altered DNA. Ingesting such DNA would begin the alteration of your own. But like said before the DNA of the user is altered to create a safe and comfortable establishment for the quirk to sit and reside temporarily. The quirk never stays tied to the DNA strands. So once the quirk is passed on through ingestion, it begins to transition to the next body or in other words it begins the moving process.

The crazy, cool part is One for all was never a gene that you could inherit in the first place. It is scientifically, physically, and mentally impossible for the quirk to just pass on through hereditary means of being related to a past user. What would it take for something like this to happen? An inordinate amount of will? Maybe fate itself just worked in that way.

There were rare cases for any situation, and you were the one chosen for it. OFA had to have skipped one maybe two generations to be passed on to you through genetic inheritance. There was no attainable way your father could have gone his life without even the naked eye not taking notice to him having a quirk identical to the number one heroes quirk.

There was a lingering thought in your that just maybe the quirk saw something in you that it never saw in the rest and took a chance, a leap of faith. To think you were so special was foolish but not completely overstepping the line that separated the sane from insane.

Truly, you were already an admirable miracle so what was so crazy about another unique act to take place within you? But after a while you got over the fact that you were just composed differently from the rest and let a different aspect of the situation concern your never resting mind.

The memories of your childhood were blurry, faint, or almost nonexistent. You could barely remember what house you lived in before leaving for the States. Even worse you barely remember how old you were before leaving.

Did your parents know about this and told you already but you just couldn't recall? No, because then your brother would have mentioned something by now. So many people could know about this and you would never know because of some blurred memories.

The secret of One for all was to stay within a closed group of people and you could have screwed that all up as a child. You would have no way of fixing it because you couldn't remember. If the knowledge of OFA was dropped into the wrong hand something as small as a rumor or as big as a war could break out.

You constantly over thought things so maybe that's what this was. But your over thinking led to valid ideas for what problems could arise.

So as you laid with your stomach pressed against your mattress and face turned to stare towards the sleeping boy at your desk you questioned just how much trouble you had inadvertently set the both of you in.