Tell with Time Ch.17

Phone Call:

Present Mic: Heyo!

Midnight: Hello Hizashi

Aizawa: Aren't you supposed to be watching the children?

Mic: They all fell asleep. That reminds me Y/N is starting to remind of Shota a bit too much.

Aizawa & Midnight: What do you mean?

Mic: Number one have you seen her eye bags, number two she was drinking wine how you drink coffee, and number three she talks almost exactly like you but when she's tired.

Aizawa: Ok but did we have to bring the eyebags into this?

Midnight: Why is she drinking wine?

Mic: Because Bakugo was trying to kill Sero and don't worry Y/N still thinks your "hot" so the eyebags are not a problem for you.

Aizawa: Is a child that is basically my niece calling me hot suppose to make me feel better or something? Didn't we talk to her about calling people hot?

Midnight: Yes but she's pretty blunt when it comes to people's looks and sometimes with anything so...

Aizawa: Why didn't they just sleep when I was there?

He groaned.

Mic: That isn't even the point. Did any of them talk about Y/N being sexually active or preggo while one of you were here?

Aizawa: Why is that relevant?

Mic: Because me and some of the kids were talking about how Y/N can be dense sometimes, and when I said that's kind of a good thing because she probably wont be sexually active or pregnant they looked like they were hiding something.

Aizawa: They mentioned nothing like that when I was there.

Midnight: ...

Mic: Midnight?

Midnight: ...

Aizawa: She's hiding something.

Mic: You're hiding something.

Midnight: It is not my business to discuss nor repeat the events of last night.

Aizawa: Midnight?

Mic: What does she- what do you mean by that?!

Midnight: ...

Mic: Midnight!

Midnight: Y/N had a pregnancy scare because the kids were joking around and decided to take test but hers came back positive! Oops.

Aizawa & Mic: What!

Aizawa: Great now she's pregnant and can't do the hero course I quit!

Midnight: No wait! I took her to the doctor because she kept screaming that she never did anything, and they said her HCG levels were just abnormal.

Mic: So she's not...

Midnight: She's not sexually active or pregnant.

Aizawa: Ok great now can we speak on a different topic because I'd rather not talk about Y/N and... this?

Mic: Why am I even at this house in the first place I can't remember?

Aizawa: Because Hawks is on a mission so he can't watch her.

Mic: And her parents?

Aizawa: Are on a business trip which is weird because I don't recall pharmacist taking business trips.