Scheming Ch.29

A thank you for 15k<3

"We have something for you all before you go in there." The night shift nurse was getting ready to leave when she saw Hawks and the Bakugo's coming to pick you two up.

She ran up to them and handed her phone over. "We figured you all might want to see since it was so adorable."

"Wait are they still like that?" Mitsuki pulled out her phone.

"They should be no one- Oh... she runs fast." The nurse observed the mother running down the hallway.

"She is determined for them to get together so she probably see's this as a milestone in their relationship." Masaru told the two.

"No."

"What? What happened-"

"She is not dating him. I don't care what she does but this one is a no." Hawks crossed his arms and began walking down the hospital halls and Masaru followed.

"Um no offense but what are you to L/N? Because from what I can tell she doesn't seem to like taking orders from anyone." Masaru trailed behind him.

"I was there when everything happened because I was observing the class. I'm just a mentor to her." He lied and told the truth all at once. You did see him as a mentor, but he wasn't just that.

"Oh okay." Masaru shrugged as they walked through the doors of your room to see Mitsuki standing over the two of you with her phone.

Hawks growled. "Get up!" He shouted from the other side of the room and both of you jumped.

"Hey, listen here I was taking pictures!" Mitsuki stomped toward him, but he completely dismissed her.

While the both of you were still in a sleepy daze he walked over to your bed and disturbed the blonde. "Get. Up."

"No I am trying to sleep." Bakugo grunted.

"Get up." He pressed a feather against his throat, but it was sharpened.

"Hey don't you dare kill our son!" Mitsuki shouted at the hero.

"W-what..." You rubbed your eyes and sat up in the bed. "Hawks stop trying to murder people it's getting old and only I look good doing it." The feather softened and landed in the palm of your hand.

"Move."

"What no-" Bakugo was cut off by being pushed out of the bed and onto the floor. "The hell was that for!?"

Keigo completely ignored him. "I told you to back away from the male species and you did the complete opposite." His eyes squinted.

"And what if I like females?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Then stay away from the female species."

"And if I were bi?"

"Stay away from the female and male species!" He shouted at you.

"Okay then get out." You pointed towards the door.

"What?"

"Did I stutter walk out that door because last time I checked you are of the male species. Unless you somehow became transgender behind my back I'm going to need you to walk out that door."

"I don't count!" He pinched your arm.

"You are male! So get out!" Your arms jerked towards the door.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No! Anyways I'm glad your okay you almost died you dumb bum." He smacked your arm then hugged you.