Rely and Relate Ch. 16

Last night was eventful for all of you to say the least. Everyone decided to take a pregnancy test from the boxes you found in your bathroom. One of them came back positive and obviously that only left you and Mina as the suspects.

"I'm a virgin!" You both shouted simultaneously. The boys both sat there in fear and shock. It wasn't like one of them knocked one of you up but still.

"Liar!" You both shouted.

"I'm not a liar you are!" It was like you were reading each other's minds though only one of you could truly do so.

"H-how about both of you take another test?" Kirishima calmly suggested. You both huffed before snatching a test out of each of his hands.

The stomps of you to slowly started to fade as Mina went to the downstair bathroom and you went upstairs.

"So... Kirishima and Bakugo... what have you two been doing with them?" Denki asked scratching the back of his head. Sero smacked his shoulder. "What one of them is probably the father so..."

The red head and blonde both slowly and calmly turned their heads towards the two. "I did nothing." They said in unison. They turned their heads back forward, placing their elbows on their knees, making a triangle shape with their hands.

It wasn't like they were going to be the fathers. Physical contact was almost none existent for Mina and Kirishima so what would they have done. You and Bakugo on the other hand had shared a bed, cuddled, and possibly shared the same romantic feelings towards each other.

Mina walked out the bathroom and you soon followed. You both turned away from each other and crossed your arms.

"Y/N you give yours to Bakugo and Mina you give yours to Kirishima." Sero suggested.

"Why would we do that?" You questioned. The idea of someone else holding a stick with your urine was weird.

"Because one of you could easily lie about it this way we know who tells the truth for certain." You nodded and handed yours to Bakugo who's leg was bouncing.

"Why are you shaking your leg it's not like I'm pregnant, I'm a virgin. And even if I wasn't you're not the father." You laughed a bit at the idea of Bakugo being a father. That would be a hot mess.

A few minutes passed.

"It's negative!" Kirishima sighed from relief. Everyone slowly turned their heads to Bakugo who looked down at yours with wide eyes.

"What?" You asked. "Bakugo stop being silent and say-"

"It's positive..." He whispered. Your heart dropped so low it was probably on the floor by now.

"Excuse me-"

"It's positive Y/N." Everyone's eyes went wide.

"Our little sister is pregnant?" Denki asked. He wasn't trying to be funny; it was the exact opposite actually.

"I'm a virgin!" You shouted snatching away the test from Bakugo to get evidence that he was telling the truth,

You screamed and stormed to the kitchen to grab a knife. Repeated sounds of something hard hitting some sort of surface knocked everyone out of their shock as they ran towards the kitchen. You were stabbing the pregnancy test without a care in the world.

"I'm not pregnant! I'm not pregnant! I'm not pregnant!" You shouted repeatedly.

Bakugo snatched the knife out of your hand and turned you around. "Stop stabbing the damn test!"

"No! Lying pieces of plastic deserve to be stabbed!" You grabbed another knife out of the drawer.

"Get the sticky note midnight left with her number and call her." Sero whispered to Mina. She nodded and did as told.