Head Canon Chapter 2 <3

A/N: I would just like to thank all of you for over 20k reads! I'm grateful for especially the people who stuck around for this long and I'm glad you did because I have things planned!

Anywho I will be posting an actual chapter today but I prefer not to post at 2 almost 3 in the morning so yeah. See you later.

This is another if Y/N were to survive her death.

‼️Manga spoiler ahead‼️

Blood, dirt, debris and death.

Two months had passed since the war had come to an end. Class 1-a, which is now referred to as Class 2-a had seen and experienced things that no one should at such an age. Yes, everyone had their fair share of stories from this chapter in their lives but if someone were to ask Izuku and you for your story they would learn much more.

You two were known around the globe for being the two uprising heroes to end a war. As lovely as this lengthy name was the nickname created for you two was much more appealing.

The Symbols.

Izuku grew to be known as the new symbol of peace and as for you a new symbol was made out of your legacy. The symbol of hope. Though you both were destined to be the successors of All Might, neither of you dared to take on such a title especially at such a young age, but after the secret of One for All spread like wildfire it was impossible to hide the track you were predestined to follow from the world.

Interviews were held as soon as the two of you recovered from your trials and tribulations and after much explaining they noticed that Deku held more of a personality like All Mights while yours was viewed differently. You held the same smile that he did, the same cheerful heart, even the same attitude, but peace wasn't the best word to describe you from what they learned during interviews.

Some questions they would ask would be too hard to answer or you just couldn't find the answer yourself like "How far do you see yourself going as a hero in the future?". You would stare into oblivion waiting for an answer to appear and eventually got side tracked and Deku would have to tap you to bring you but even coming back you didn't have the answer.

A bright smile would appear across your face and you would reply with something that couldn't be mistaken for nothing but hope. "I don't really know and to be honest I could care less. I plan to save until my veins run dry and I know that i will go as far as I want as long as I see a reason to keep going which I'm sure I will."

In all honesty they couldn't even refer to you as the symbol of peace if they wanted to because seeing the way you fought, an all out war would break out if you saw a villain do something that ticked you off enough.

But all of this didn't really matter to either of you because you were finally home.

*****
"Idiots dinner is ready!" Bakugo called you both from the kitchen since the only people missing were you two.

"Coming." You groaned pushing Izuku's head off your lap causing him to roll on to the ground.

"Why do you feel the need to hurt me so much?" He whined rubbing the side of his head and standing up.

"Okay I don't want to hear that foolishness because you're the one who threw a cake that I spent three hours making across the room and not only did that ruin all my hard work but I also cleaned it up." You crossed your arms walking into the kitchen where everyone was gathered at the table. Midoriya trailed behind you.