Canon to Story

Okay, Hi lovely readers I just wanted to address a few things. And then I have headcanons for you all that are canon to the story.

1.) I want to start naming chapters so I might also name past chapters as well but I will keep numbers!

2.) I am still making the second Wattpad story but I need to know what x reader you want it to be. So Izuku or Bakugo again?

3.) I am working on making an updated character sheet for Y/N.

4.) I am not 13! Someone thought I was thirteen because of the balloons on my wall in one of my Tiktok videos. They are something my mother gave to me as a gift so I keep them up because they make me happy sometimes and I like them.

5.) You all are literally amazing and I felt like this needed to be said! Your comments are so motivating to me and it is amazing seeing how much this book has grown thanks to you lovely people!

On to the head canons I have for you all!

- Bakugo flicking Y/N's forehead and her squeezing his nose (or vice versa) is just their thing that sparked from nothing. They just do it and expect the normal response.

- Y/N hated tight/ restrictive clothing especially on the lower half of her body, unless it's biker shorts/ spandex that doesn't go past her knees hence the crazy amount of cargo pants, sweatpants and just baggy pants in general.

- Izuku had the absolute biggest crush on Y/N when they were little. Mostly because of the way she always protected and cared for him and also because she was a very pretty kid.

-Bakugo also liked her but never knew it and never got over it and he was too dumb to realized until she came back. But unlike Midoriya he actually made moves but still didn't know he liked her. Her being the dense girl she was and still is didn't know about either of them.

-Y/N's dad never liked Bakugo as a kid mostly because he could see that he had a little dumb crush on her but also because he would push her off the swing or down the slide. He only tolerated Izuku because he could tell he was a very timid and kind boy that would never try anything with her, even though they were just little kids.

-The treehouse is very important to the three of them as well as Todoroki because it was the place Y/N loved to take them and it was very important to her as well. And anything she cares for they care for too.

- Todoroki never carved his initial into the tree like the three of them because he was scared of hurting it. He was a gentle kid because of his father and never wanted to cause harm.

- Shinsou has this strong urge to call Y/N a pet name like doll face or love (partially because he just wants to annoy you) but has five reasons why he won't.
One: Unlike her he can see how protective Bakugo is and how much he cares for her but can also see how he blows almost everyone's heads off except for hers and wants to refrain from getting decapitated.
Two: He is aware that her and Aizawa have some sort of bond and in every training session Aizawa unknowingly scares the boy more and more so he doesn't want to have an issue with him.
Three: Todoroki, same reason for Bakugo.
Four: Some part of him feels like it is disrespectful and he thinks she deserves better.
Five: He is absolutely terrified to see what you get like when you are really annoyed.

- If Y/N is ever mad at Bakugo he tries to give her subtle peace offerings that usually don't work like peeled lemons with a sprinkle of sugar on top, pickles, lollipops, ice cream mochi, or shrimp Alfredo from somewhere. After a while he notices that they don't work and starts to do them just to see the slight smile she gets when looking at them.

Let me know if you all like these because I have more...

Now time for a big reveal! Drum roll please!

My name is not Angelica! It's not even my nickname. I go by Angelique but Angelica was close enough and easier to type for a username. You can call whichever though I don't really care!

Love you all and see you next week!