Astronomy Projector Ch.39

The second round of the sports festival passed by rather quickly. At least in your opinion it did.

Bakugo tried pairing with you, but considering you felt too vulnerable around him at the moment you decided on finding a different team. Of course he didn't give up that easily. He tried arguing in front of everyone, trying to persuade you into seeing that his team was obviously the best. Your persistence started to pester him and eventually he grabbed onto the part of your arm that was burned and you winced pulling away from him.

His eyes widened as you pulled your sleeve up to check on the wound before covering it back up. "I said no you brat. Leave me be in peace there are plenty of other people to team up with, besides every time we team up one of us always ends up on our death bed." You rolled your eyes walking away.

He growled before stomping away to find one last person to add to his group seeing as he wasn't going to able to swing your opinion anytime soon. You treaded towards the wall nearest to you figuring that whatever team needed an extra person would be able to spot you and call you over.

It was interesting to watch all your classmates partner up for the following event. Midoriya seemed troubled and emotional about something, but Ochaco settled him down. Another girl with pink hair that you didn't remember was flustering him even more in which is body went stiff and he looked petrified.

You chuckled looking over to Todoroki who chose to join forces with Momo, Denki, and surprisingly Iida. Momo made sense in a more personal way. Iida came as a slight shock seeing how he had bonded with Uraraka and Midoriya, but bonds don't always lead to the best outcome. Denki joining his team actually helped you think of a conjoined move you and Shoto could use mixing his ice quirk and your electric quirk. It isn't really the smartest idea to use that quirk while being broadcasted but if that were what winning depended on then you would have to be ready to make the sacrifice.

Bakugo found a team that sort of seemed to suit him, if you ignored his constant yelling but that was the package you were bound to receive with him. Mina and Sero seemed to be holding on by a thread while throwing their heads back and groaning in regret while Kirishima stood by waiting for him to finish yelling. You smirked seeing him make his famous angry chihuahua face, but it soon disappeared after noticing you. His stare softened but you didn't have much time to notice.

"Y/N L/N, quirk super strength." You turned to notice the purple-haired boy standing in front of you. Your mouth turned into a slit as you stared at him. "Are you not able to speak?"

"I am but I was waiting for you to continue, that isn't exactly how you start a conversation." He raised a brow at you and crossed his arm.

"Then how do you?" You looked at him confusedly.

He held a smug look. "I never said I knew how to, but I know that isn't how." You rolled your eyes turning to walk away.

"Come back." No sudden holt came to your movements, and you kept moving. He stared in confusion before catching up to you. "Aizawa sensei told me about you, I think you're his favorite."

"I kind of already knew that but thanks for letting me know." He squinted his eyes noticing how yours had not changed.

"My name is Shinsou." Your turned toward him and for a minute he thought his quirk had worked but noticed how you still moved on your own accord.

"I'm aware of that Hitoshi. What do you want?" A face of disgust took over his face.

"I didn't say you could call me by my first name which is why I said Shinsou and not Hitoshi."

"Oh I am so sorry pardon me for the mistake." You rolled your eyes. "In America they go by first names so you're getting first names. Before you ask yes I will team up with you since there isn't really anyone else for me to go with, no I will not be using your last name because I don't really like you right now so I want to disrespect you in anyway possible, and your quirk isn't going to work on me for reasons that I will not be discussing."