Ketsubutsu Ch.13

AN: It's stupid finals week for all my college classes and I've been meaning to update but yeah. Anyways enjoy the sleepover series.

Time 2:13 am

"Hey Bakugo... Bakugo." The ash blonde's sleep was interrupted by a yelling whisper.

"What the hell do you want office depot." Bakugo said in his morning voice. In all honesty going to sleep 3 hours after his bedtime made him feel a bit sleep deprived.

"Y/N didn't tell us where she wants us to sleep, and we can't find her. Do you know where she is?" Sero jumped back a bit along with the rest of the group behind him.

The sheets started rustling right above Bakugo's body. It was then that they noticed a lump on top of their friends body. The "sleep deprived" boy pulled the sheets from off your head.

From the looks of it you were on top of him with the side of your head on his chest. One of his arms were wrapped around your torso while the other was holding part of the sheets in the air. All of your friends stood there with an 'oop' face on.

"Y/N..." Bakugo whispered. You hummed in response signaling for him to continue. "The extras want to know where to sleep." You groaned a bit annoyed by the fact that they interrupted one of the best sleeps you've had in a while.

"There are multiple guest rooms, multiple couches, and multiple chairs. Not to mention the beautiful carpet. They can even sleep in here. So tell them to leave me the fuck alone and find somewhere to sleep themselves before I bash their heads into the pavement." Everyone's eyes went wide except for Bakugo. He had a proud smirk on his face.

"You heard her." He cover your head back up and wrapped his arm back around your body.

The terrified teenagers just slowly and quietly tiptoed out of your room hoping not to awaken the "beast" any farther.

Time 7:32am

The sun was starting to come out, but the slightest bit of darkness still remained in the sky. Birds were starting to sing there songs or communicate. Which ever helps you sleep at night. You could never choose which one to believe so whenever you thought about it you chose what sounded best at the moment.

Bakugo's arms were still wrapped around your waist. His eyes were gently shut, and his mouth hung open. He had a soft look on his face. The gentle smile that you insisted was there made yours grow.

You gently unwrapped his arms from your torso. Slowly and quietly, you crawled out of your bed to take a shower. Everything you did was in stealth mode to insure the rest of your friends.

Time 8:00am

You put your clothes on and went into the fitness/training room that you insisted no one should be in. Considering the amount of weapons it would probably be best to keep people out.

The walls were semi-soundproof. With that being kept in mind you connected your phone to the speaker and starting playing you music.

Time 8:28am

Whether your friends liked it or not their bodies signaled for them to wake up considering this is around the time they would be in class.

"Ugh why am I not still sleeping..." Denki grunted as he pulled his body up from the bed of the room everyone was in.

"Good morning."

"Ahh! Oh Todoroki. You can't just do that when someone wakes up." His screams unfortunately cause the dominos to fall one by one.

Mina's movements from the screaming cause a red head to wake up from next to her. They shared a quick glance then turned away.

The turn caused Sero to be kicked. "Solo 5 minutos más, señora"