Let Us Know Ch.34

A/N:
How are y'all doing today?

"Before we start all..." Mina waved her hands around in exaggeration, "This do you mind telling us why you're living with Y/N?"

Bakugo threw his clothes in the dresser against the wall and slammed it shut. He leaned against it to turn and look at his two "friends". "Some shitty villains attacked my house while Y/N was there. The police said we had to stay out of our house for at least two week because it was the league. That isn't what I called you idiots here for."

"Oh are you okay?" Kirishima's eyes widened, and he stood up from the bed. He stretched out his arms and squeezed his hands. "Come on. Bring it in."

He slapped his arms down. "Can we get to the point of why I called you both here?"

"Yeah what did you want anyways? You gave absolutely no context." Mina asked sitting on his bed with crossed legs.

"Let's get this out there in the open, number one this doesn't leave this room got it?" He pointed and the both of them and they nodded with a smile.

"Now I'm excited." Mina smirked.

"Number two I only chose you two because well... you're you." He pointed at Kirishima. "And you're a girl." He pointed at Mina.

"What does gender have to do with this?" Kirishima asked sitting across from Bakugo on his bed.

"Just... let me get to the damn point." He grunted mumbling a few inaudible words of regret. "Okay so let's say hypothetically something happened between me and someone. What am I supposed to do?" They both furrowed their brows and looked at each other. "Say something!"

"We would if we understood what you meant. Your not being very open and blunt here." Mina looked at him waiting for some sort of details.

Don't get the two wrong, they had a good idea of what he meant and where he was going, but at the same to they were confused out of their minds.

"What is there not to get! Both of you are just stupid and I should have never asked you to come over." He let out a sigh of frustration, hitting the back of his head on the beds headboard.

"Oh come on, you got to give a little more detail it you want us to understand." Kirishima waited beside the pink girl who was too happy about learning.

"Ugh! Okay say you kissed a girl hypothetically and now you don't know what to do about it, but you hypothetically might like the girl. What would you do? Hypothetically speaking." Both of their eyes widened before they hit each other and laughed with joy. "This isn't funny." He growled.

"No, no, no it's just that our ship is finally sailing. You and Y/N are finally going to get together. The two emotionally unavailable lovers are finally showing their true colors. Enemies to lovers. Hated to loved. Ah this is amazing!" Mina clapped.

"I did not say it was her and I said hypothetically!"

"Yeah yeah. Dude everyone knows you like her you're so much nicer to her than everyone else. Minus when you two were in an argument, which by the way what happened to that?" The red head asked.

"We apologized right before we almost died. That doesn't even answer my question." He rolled his eyes.

"Okay was it just one little peck, a full on kiss or making out?" Mina punched his arm playfully. His face turned almost as red as his friends hair before turning to look at the wall and crossing his arms.

"All of them..."

"What!?" They both shouted in unison.

Katsuki gave them a stare that no one could mistake for anything other than a silent threat. They quickly went silent clearing their throats.