Recipricate My Pain Ch.42

"Okay..." Present Mic let out in an exasperated and annoyed tone. You could hear Aizawa sigh from beside him. "Let's try this one more time! Welcoming back Y/N L/N for the third time and Bakugo Katsuki for the third time! We warned you all from the beginning that these two are a force to be reckoned with, but I don't think any of us thought we would be reckoned with them for their third match against each other." He nervously chuckled rubbing his forehead.

You two had gone head to head two times already. Both times you were knocked out at the same time or neither of you could fight any farther. They would pause the tournament fix the stage and restart the match.

The tension and anger from your previous conversation or argument was driving you both beyond your limit. You held your rightful reasons for being angry and so did he. Things were said to one another that were regretted but it was too late to take it back. Words, opinions, and feeling were already engraved into your memories.

Bakugo held a firm opinion on you and your "love life" and how open you were with everyone though it was solely based on his own jealousy and insecurities. He was aware he had no right to say what he did and he knew that what he said reached new levels of offense but the issue was he could care less at the moment.

"They have KOed each other at the exact same time two times in a row! It's scary to see how much damage they can take and do all at once but we want to see who will win so let's give it up for them hopefully one last time! You two may begin!" The cheers and claps of all resonated through out the entire stadium and into the tunnels that the both of you exited.

You held a stoic face, letting your eyes trail no where other than to the fiery red ones in front of you.

Staring can be known as something that shows confidence and interest but it can also show disrespect and threats. You can make someone so uncomfortable and distressed by staring for one second too long but you knew that wasn't going to break that blonde.

It was obvious you struck the wrong nerves and crossed the wrong lines with what you said and did. The way you just walked away not giving a single glance back, how you walked away without turning around to fix your wrongs, you knew it was disrespectful and hurtful but that wasn't you main focus for this fight and it wasn't your priority for life.

You planned on becoming a top pro hero, living near your family, and being happy. Two of those you knew you could easily succeed in without the angry blonde but the other was one you questioned.

Could you really be happy knowing that you had some sort of feelings for this boy and never acted on them? Even if your feelings were never a factor could you be one hundred percent happy living a life without someone who's always been in it.

After you moved you left him behind but that doesn't mean you forgot about him and your bond. A relationship like the one you two held wasn't something that you couldn't just leave in a different country. Maybe somehow you would be able to make peace with what you did but in this moment you couldn't see how.

He held a frown filled with remorse but also determination. It was hard for him to make up his mind on how he felt about what he did. You were the one who flat out told him that you used him, he was nothing more than something to distract you, but you also admitted to feeling something. You admitted to knowing that there was something more behind all that than just using him but you couldn't handle him right then.

Part of him understood what you meant after seeing how what Endeavor did, being forced into marriage, and the death of the ones you loved constantly clouded your judgement and thoughts. He could see that you were still mourning and constantly trying to fight the battle of other things along the way, but he also knew how you were.