Posion Ch.23

AN: I know I know, "Author you were suppose to upload this yesterday!".

I am so sorry that I didn't. I got in the writing mood and started writing out the next few chapters then completely forgot. My apologies to all that were looking forward to this yesterday

"So you had another argument?" Midoriya asked while sweat ran down his face and abdomen. His hair was slightly drenched by the liquid. He laid flat on his back next to you.

"Pretty much and it was right in front of his parents too." You struggled to speak out, the panting interrupting your words. Sweat ran down your face, abdomen, and thighs. Your braids were pulled back into a mid-high ponytail, the two front strands had fallen in front of your face.

"What did you guys say this time?" He rolled on his side to give you his full attention his eyes slowly trailing to your still slightly glowing eyes. You mimicked him.

"He called me a bitch, I called him a whore because that was all I could think of then he said that I was one to talk when I had you, Shoto, and Hawks waiting to get in bed with me." His eyes widened.

"Then?" You sighed and took a deep breath.

"Um about that..." You propped yourself back up on the floor and pulled yourself to your feet. Throwing your hand out the boy took it to aid in getting up. "Someone shot his parents."

"What!?"

"But you know how they said the lightning child was faster than a speeding bullet..." You played with your bland ring finger.

"No..." He drew his words out. Hope filled his veins, hope that you didn't do what he thinks you did.

"Well I am. And now the Bakugo's know about this and the police are possibly going to know that I live here in Musutafu." You leaned your forehead on his chest for support and he wrapped his arms around your torso.

"It's going to be okay. Besides, they can't just assume that you live here, for all they know you were just visiting for the day." His hand swept up to the back of your neck. "Even if they do figure out who you are they can't just take you. You aren't a threat and you proved that by saving Mr. and Mrs. Bakugo's lives. If they try we'll all be here to fight for you."

"Thank you." You arms swept around his back. "Your sweaty."

You both shared a laugh. "So are you."

"Y/N we're here and we come bearing our presence and pizza!" Mic shouted from downstairs.

Midoriya gave you a confused look. "I'm going to tell them."

"Really?" His eyes widened in surprise but also a bit of excitement. He knew having them on your side would give you a better chance at staying out of the governments grasp.

You walked out the room with him following right behind you. "My dear beloved niece!" Midnight beamed watching you both walk down the stairs. "And my dear beloved nieces sweaty friend."

"Young Midoriya what are you doing here? And why are you sweaty?" All might walked over to you two in his smaller form placing a hand on both of your shoulders.

"Where are your clothes? You barely have clothes on." Mic pointed between the two of you. "Oh... oh!" He backed away.

"What?" You both asked slightly tilting your heads.

"Oh! Okay!" All might slowly backed away wiping his hands on the side of his pants.

You both furrowed your brows.

"Y/N, Midoriya do the math. You came down here in a sports bra and some random pants that don't even match. You came down here no shirt and sweatpants. Not to mention the both of you are sweaty." Aizawa crossed his arms waiting for the imaginary light bulb to pop up over both of your heads.