chapter 11 party

Mileena was getting ready for the party. 

She was contemplating  what to wear. 

Mileena: What's the point in wearing anything too nice. No one pays attention to me anyways.  I think I just want to be left alone.  

She went with the opposite of what she normally goes for.  She wore very concealing clothing. And didn't wear a veil to hide her face. 

It was time for the party.  Mileena went to the dining hall and saw all the guests. Shao Khan's court and the richest in outworld. 

Mileena went over to the drink station and got a drink.

She noticed Kitana walk in with a beautiful dress on.  Mileena sighed at her constant need to be the best looking individual in the room.   

Mileena sipped her drink for a few minutes, being completely left alone.  But then she saw who arrived to the party. Y/n.  

Mileena in head: Oh no! I didn't know Y/n would be invited! Stupid Mileena, of course he would, he won the tournament!  

She quickly fixed her own hair. She began walking towards Y/n. But then saw Kitana approach Y/n.   She grew a look of angry and jealousy. 

Y/n was looking around and barely noticed Kitana walk towards him. 

Kitana: So, how does it feel to be the champion of outworld?

Y/n was barely paying attention.

Y/n: I don't consider myself outworld's "champion". 

Kitana: And why is that?

Y/n: I seek to defend all realms.   *clears throat* Excuse me, I need a drink.

Y/n walked around and walked towards Mileena. He winked at her as he walked past her. She blushed and followed him. 

He went over to the drink station  with Mileena right behind him. 

Y/n: I'm glad that's over. 

Mileena: I wish I knew you were coming. I didn't exactly dress to impress. 

Y/n: You're beautiful no matter what.

Mileena blushed.

Mileena: You charmer. 

Y/n: I do my best. 

Mileena: I'm glad you're here. This party is so dull. I don't really have a reason to be here.

Y/n: You were the reason I came.  But I couldn't tell Raiden that obviously.

Mileena: *chuckles* I should have figured.   I'll tell you what, you keep talking up the fellow guests. And I'll find a way for us to slip away.  Love you.

Y/n: Love you too. *walks aways*

Y/n began wandering around. He stayed clear of Shang Tsung and Shao Khan.  

He managed to find himself in a more secluded area.  

Suddenly he was pinned against a wall with two blades in a scissor right against his neck. It was Scorpion.

Scorpion: You made me relive something I never wanted to relive. 

Y/n: I'm sorry about that. I still don't know the extent or limit of my power. 

Scorpion: That doesn't give me a reason not to kill you right here and now. 

Y/n: I know of you're pain.