chapter 2 issues.

It has been three days since Y/n has been with the shaolin. And he still feels responsible for the deaths of his loved ones.   

Y/n tends to prefer solitude to anything else. 

But one day. His new family would need him. 

A portal opened in the training ground. And a horde of tarkatans rushed through and started attacking Shaolin.   Their goal was clear. Take hostages.  One warrior ran to Y/n who dodged his strikes. But then one hit him in the back of the head stunning him.

The tarkatans took as many as they could through the portal to outworld. 

They bound the Shaolin and took them to Shao khan.

Shao: So Raiden fails to protect his allies.  If any try to escape. You all will die. In fact. Some wil die right now.

They picked a random Shaolin and killed them.

Y/n in head: No. 

Y/n felt his rage brewing within him.  But he didn't want to let that side of him out. He still hated himself for it. Hated that he will forever have his past with him.

Five Shaolin died before Y/n finally reached his boiling point. He had enough. His eyes went black and red. He snapped his binds and let out a blood curdling scream.   He stared into Shao Khan's eyes. And for what could be the first time in Shao's life. He experienced fear.

Two tarkatans tried to attack Y/n. But both froze from his eyes. 

Baraka attacked Y/n. Only to be overpowered. Y/n could have easily killed him.

Y/n in head: No more blood. I don't want to kill anyone.

Y/n threw Baraka aside. He was outnumbered and had no clue what to do. 

Y/n with a distorted voice (happens every time he talks in .exe mode):  Let them go.  

Quan chi: Intresting Indeed. What shall we do my Emperor?

Shao was struck with fear. Which influenced his actions.

Shao: L...let...them go. 

Quan chi: What?!  

Shao: Do it now!

Quan chi obliged opening a portal. The Shaolin rushed out. Y/n would have followed but it shut.

Quan chi: You aren't going anywhere. I don't know what you did to Shao Khan. But I won't let you go.

Y/n in head: Crap.  Think Y/n.

Y/n tried to remember how the demon did things. He managed to figure out how to teleport. He managed to teleport out of the throne room.

His eyes went back to normal and he ran. 

He didn't know where he was and assumed everyone was an enemy. 

Eventually he saw guards coming around a corner so he ducked into the room next to him. 

In there was a girl in a skimpier outfit.

Y/n in head: What did I walk into?

Y/n: Um. Hello.

?: You're the one their looking for. 

Y/n: We can talk about this.

?: You're from earthrealm, right?

Y/n: I am. 

?: They told me to stay in my room. So you wouldn't hurt me.

Y/n: I don't want to hurt anyone. I had to protect my friends.