pRtee planning?

Thanks to everyone who is reading, commenting, and voting. A special shoutout to fandom_girl_10 for her review! It made my day! 

Disclaimer: I don't own Divergent. Veronica Roth does. why, Why, WHY?

~Tris POV~

         The rest of the week passes by in a blur. I have avoided Peter as much as possible, but I haven't told any of my friends about what happened except for Christina. She weaseled it out of me when she came over to my house on Wednesday. 

          The next day at school, she tried to beat Peter up, and she would have done it too, if Four hadn't stepped in and told her to calm down. He gave her his death glare and she just shrunk back. Honestly, I think that it was sweet of both of them. Now it's Thursday, and the girls and I are shopping at the mall. 

            "Guys!" Marlene squeals. " I think I found the perfect dress!"

We turn to see what she is talking about. Marlene is holding a knee length dress. It is baby pink and shimmers. It has a rhinestone bust that is covered with light pink stones. The fabric hugs her curves and poofs out at her waist. She goes to try it on, and when she comes back out, we gasp. 

"You look beautiful, girl! You have to get it!" Christina squeals voicing all of our thoughts. Shauna and I nod approvingly, so Marlene purchases the dress along with 3 inch baby pink stilettos. 

As I am browsing through the racks, I find a really pretty dress. It is 2 sizes to big for me, but it would probably fit Christina, it is jade green, and has a halter neck. It is tight and comes to mid-thigh. 

"Christina! Try this on!" 

She takes it and nods approvingly. When she comes out of the changing room, she looks stunning. She eventually ends up buying the dress with jade green wedges. 

Shauna also finds a dress. It is midnight blue and is flowy. It falls until her knees and is covered sparsley with sparkles. It is has elbow-length lace sleeves and a scoop neck. It looks beautiful on her. She also picks up midnight blue slingbacks.

Now I am the only one still without a dress. I sigh in exasperation. "I don't think I'm going to find one, guys." I say just as Christina yells from across the shop, "Tris! You have to try this one on!"

       I turn to see what she's talking about, and am pleasantly surprised. It is a shimmering black dress that comes until mid-thigh. It has a sweetheart neckline, and is strapless. The whole thing is covered in lace, and there are sparkles that dot it sparsely. It's perfect. I pick up black 3 inch pumps too, and go to try it on. 

        When I get back, Christina and Marlene's eyes widen, and Shauna nods her head rapidly. "Girl, you have to get that dress. If you don't, then I will buy it for you." says Christina seriously. I smile at her, and buy the dress along with the pumps. 

        We exit the store, and Christina yells, "next stop, Victoria's Secret!

"What, why? It's not like we're going to be stripping..." I say skeptically.

"Ah, that's where you are wrong, my little Tris. We're going to be playing strip truth or dare!"

So saying, she pulls me into the shop. I end up buying a black push-up bra and panties set with blood red accents that are covered in lace.

Christina buys a plum purple set with black polka dots.

Marlene buys a brown set with lace covering it, and Shauna buys a mint green set with teal accents.

We pay for everything and are about to exit the mall when Christina yells, "Omigosh, Lynn! We have to get something for her!"

Shauna smacks her forehead. "How did I forget to buy something for my own sister?"

She and Christina run back into the store and I turn to face Marlene. "Huh?"

Marlene laughs. "Remember how we told you that Lynn's visiting Australia with her parents? Well, Shauna and Lynn are sisters. Shauna's staying with her aunt and uncle until her parents get back, since she didn't want to go. Lynn's coming back on Friday, the day of the party, so they went to get something for her."

I nod understandingly just as Shahna and Christina walk out looking jubilant. Christina holds up an orange blouse with a few ruffles on it along with a pair of zebra print leggings. She is also holding beige wedges with orange straps.

"No dress?" I ask, confused.

"Nah, Lynn doesn't wear dresses."

"Why not?"

"You'll see when you meet her"

We leave the mall and go home. I look at the time. 7:00. Wow, we've been shopping for 4 hours? I can only imagine what the party tomorrow will be like.

Sorry about any grammar/spelling errors guys, I'm updating from my phone this time. Thanks again to everyone who is trying, reviewing, and voting! I'll try to update by Saturday!