Lynn!

Hey guys! Thanks for all the positive comments and votes! Stay awesome! WAIT! I almost forgot.

I don't really want to keep calling y'all 'guys'. So I'm gonna give you some options. Pick which name you like best and tell me through reviews!

Options:

-- Pansycakes

-- Initiates

-- Divergents

-- Rebels

-- Dauntless

-- Pink Fluffy Unicorns

(Don't really know where that last one came from, but whatever)

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me.

~Tris POV~

When she tilts her head up, we see hazel eyes. The pale light from the full moon outside makes her eyes look almost amber.

"I heard there was a party here"

The mysterious person says. Her voice is rough and grumpy. She makes eye contact with me, briefly, as her gaze surveys the room, and I see playful, sparkling eyes that throw me off guard. Then something surprising happens. Uriah screams something incoherent, runs full force at the person, and tackles her in a hug, nearly knocking her down. Marlene skips over and squeezing the person's arm, saying,

"We missed you so much! Are you wearing what Christina and Shauna picked for you?"

The person grunts and says,

"Yeah. The shirt is too ruffly."

"It's a blouse, silly!" Christina says, joining the conversation and hopping over to the trio.

"How was the trip?" Zeke asks, while at the same time Shauna says,

"Missed you so much, even if you are always a hairball."

She hugs the person and smiles at her. Only Four and I haven't moved.

"Good to you have you back." Four states, smiling faintly.

"Am I the only one who's really confused?" I ask after a few moments of utter bewilderment.

Shauna grins at me.

"Tris, this is my younger sister, Lynn."

Oh. Now that makes sense. Shauna moves aside, and I finally get a good look at Lynn. Her hair is light brown, like Shauna's, but is cut in a chin length layered bob while Shauna's is shoulder length. Her hazel eyes also resemble Shauna's, but unlike Shauna's gentle, yet playful nature, she seems to be mischievous and way more badass.

{Quick A/N: The link is of Lynn's hair: http://s.wigsbuy.com/images/product/10/10888/10888679_1.jpg  . Only difference is that Lynn's hair is light brown.}

"So you're the new kid" Lynn says while blowing a bubble with her gum. "Tris, is it?"

"That would be me" I reply. Not my best introduction.

"Nice to meet you. Erm...why aren't you wearing any clothes?" Lynn asks, biting back a laugh.

My face heats up, and I look down at my figure, suddenly realizing that I'm wearing nothing except for my lace bra and panties.

"LYNN! You would think you'de know by now!" Uriah exclaims looking shocked.

Lynn groans.

"Pu-leez don't tell me we're playing truth or dare."