What a night!

New policy, initiates!

6votes = 1 chapter

Also, I have a question. Does anybody know how to upload a picture from Microsoft Word onto the internet? I want to use it for the cover photo, but I don't know how. Thanks!

Disclaimer: I don't own Divergent

~Tris POV~

When I wake up, I am surprised to find a warm, strong arm wrapped around my bare waist. Oh, it's probably just Four. Wait...wha-? My eyes fly open and I hastily detangle myself from Four's grip.

"Four. Four, wake up."

"I'm coming, Dad." he mumbles, turning himself so that he's lying on his stomach. I smile faintly. Although I don't want to admit it, I stop and stare. Four is lying without a shirt on the bed. What can I say? He's hot!

"Four, get up. It's me, Tris."

He shoots up immediately.

"Oh, uh...hey Tris", he says sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Four? Neither of us are really, well, wearing anything. We didn't...do anything last night, did we?"

Four stares at me blankly for a second before realizing what I'm asking.

"Oh! No! No, we didn't do anything. I swear, we didn't."

A sigh of relief escapes my mouth.

"Oh, thank god. I was just really worried."

"Well, you can relax."

My face is on fire, and I know it.

"And please stop biting your lip", he adds.

"Why?"

He crosses the room so that he's right in front of me.

"Because it makes me want to do this." he whispers, his voice husky.

My eyes widen with shock as he tilts his head down slightly and plants a ghost of a kiss on my lips, just brushing them with his own. Then he walks over, slips on his shirt and leaves the room. Just before he steps out, he turns around and smirks at me.

"I can't wait to do that again."

#FOURTRIS!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I'm so sorry that the chapter was short guys. I know I haven't posted for almost two weeks, and I apologize sincerely. One of my best friend has been hospitalized because she has internal bleeding in her intestine, and she's lost 7 pounds in two weeks, which is REALLY bad. If she doesn't eat soon then she could go into a coma, and I'm REALLY worried about her, so I was spending a lot of time with her. I'll try to post the next chapter soon!