pRtee!

Hey guys! Thanks for helping me hit 1K reads! Sorry I didn't update the next day like I promised.  BTW-the picture is what Tris' dress looks like

Disclaimer: Veronica Roth owns Divergent, not me

The dresses above belong to the other girls. In order from left to right: Marlene, Christina, Shauna. Only thing is, Shauna's would be a bit more sparkly, and Christina's would shimmer. 

~Tris POV~
The girls and I reach Christina's house at 6:00, an hour before the party starts. For half an hour I am subjected to poking, prodding and waxing until Christina declares me 'ready to be laid', as she called it. I slip into my dress and go to see how I look in the mirror when I am pulled back by Christina. 
"No" she says with a stern look on her face. "You can only look when we're done with your makeup" 
"Fiiiiiiine" I say, dragging out the word. Christina props me down on the school and begins to put on makeup. When she finishes she stands me in front of the mirror.
"You can look now" she says sounding triumphant. I open my eyes and stare at my reflection in shock.
She has used black liquid eyeliner to delicately trace a cat eye, and then coated the lid with a smokey eye, making them pop. My mascara is black and maks my lashes look longer. I have on red lipstick with clear shimmery gloss that makes my lips look fuller. My honey-golden hair is curled in ringlets and flowing down my back. The dress hugs my body and brings out all my curves, and the undergarments make my body make softer and curvier. 
"Christina. Thanks. I look..." I stare at my reflection at a loss for words. 
"See, you're striking." she says proudly. 
I smile at her. It's the best thing she could have said. 
15 minutes later, we are all primped and polished for the party. Marlene has soft makeup with shimmery pink lip gloss, lipstick and eyeshadow. Her mascara and eyeliner like me is black and her wavy red hair is in a half up half down do. Shauna has on cherrry red lipstick and very dark blue mascara and eyeliner. It actually looks pretty cool. Her eyeliner is winged at the tips.Her eyeshadow is dark blue and silver and her hair is in a ladder braid. Christina has on dark red lipstick and red lipgloss. Her black cat tipped eyeliner and mascara bring out her warm brown eyes. Her hair is straightened and flowing down her back held in place by a dark green sparkly headband that is the same color as her dress. A few pieces are left down to frame her face. 
"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Marlene exclaims. 
We get into Christina's Porsche and drive to the party. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________
When we reach the party the first thing I do is cover my nose. The stench of alcohol is unbearable. Marlene and Shauna immediately walk towards Zeke and Uriah, while Christina grabs Will and pulls him onto the dance floor with her. I can't see Four. What great friends I have. You know, 'cus they didn't just ditch me. The room smells like alcohol and sweaty bodies. I'm not much of a party girl, and this is pretty much why. 
"Hey Trissssss" I hear someone slur. I turn my head to to look into the sludgy green eyes of Peter Hayes. 
"Peter" I say shortly before turning around and looking for some sort of escape. 
"So, babe, we never really got to finish what we started in that closet, now, did we?" he slurs, and I automatically step back. 
"Look, I don't like you, and I never will, so just leave me alone and mind your own sh**, okay?" I say harshly and turn away. But he grabs my wrist and pulls me against him. 
"Aw, c'mon, don't be like that babe!" 
Oh god, not this again. I look around desperately for some route of escape, but I find none.
"Peter! Leave me alone!" I yell hoping that someone will hear and help me out, but my voice is hardly audible over the super-loud music that is playing. 
" Oops, looks like your little boyfriend isn't here to save you this time, huh?" he whispers in my ear, and I internally gag. "I'de love to help you out of that dress later sometime..." he says suggestively, winking. 
" Let me go!" I say trying to wrench my wrists out of his vice-like grip. 
"I believe the lady told you to leave her alone." I hear a deep voice say, and I sigh in relief. I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Four. Peter lets go of me and glares at Four before saying, "I'll be back, baby." and winking at me before leaving. 
"You okay?" Four's ocean blue eyes show concern. 
"Uh, yeah, I-I'm fine." I say rather self conciously as I get a good look at what he is wearing. A plain blue button up with black jeans. His hair is slightly tousled and flops down on his forehead. He looks like one of those male models from a Calvin Klein ad. I begin to get exetremely self-concious of myself. 
"Um, thanks for helping me out there. I don't know why I can't defend myself against him. He just...brings back all these bad memories." I say, catching myself before I let too much out. 
Four looks at me curiously but doesn't say anything more on the subject. "It's no problem." 
I look around awkwardly, unsure of what to do next, when I hear the music. 
"Oooh! I love this song!" I say while beginning to sing the lyrics to Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas. "Will you dance with me?" I ask Four, my shyness forgotten. 
He chuckles. "I'm not really a dance person, Tris." 
"Pleeeeeeeeeeease?!" I ask batting my eyelashes and putting on my best puppy dog face. He sighs. 
"Well, who could say no to that face?" he sighs shaking his head, and allowing me to grab his hand and pull him out onto the dance floor. Turns out, he's quite a dancer." 
"Hey, you said you couldn't dance!" I yell over the music. "You're better than I am!" 
"Nope. I said that I don't dance, not that I couldn't." he amends and I giggle. Then I turn around, surprised at myself. Tris Prior is not the kind of girl who GIGGLES. What's wrong with me?" 
We dance for a little while longer before we here Uriah yell, " All of you who aren't pansycakes, get into the game room NOW for truth or dare, never have I ever, and spin the bottle! Those of you who are pansycakes, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!" he yells, screaming the last part. 
The whole gang plus Peter, Molly, and their cronies, and Edward, Myra, and their clique sit down in a circle to start truth or dare. 
Let the Games Begin.

Hey guys. So sorry I didn't update earlier. I got caught up with Divergent Blood, my other story. Thanks for helping me reach 1.5K reads! I love you all!

xoxo
4FourtrisForever6