Important-Please Read

Hey guys. Sorry if you thought that this was an update, but I have three very important things to say.

1. I have gotten a few comments asking whether or not Lynn is going to be lesbian. Well, to answer your question, she is. I want to try to adhere to the book as much as possible, but she is not going to have a crush on Marlene. The reason for this is that I do now know how to incorporate Lynn's crush on Marlene into the story without changing the plotline that I have planned out. I might give her another girlfriend, though, but I haven't decided yet.

2. Some people have asked me: "When are you going to get Fourtris together?" Well, I promise that it's going to be soon. I know that it's been almost 20 chapters and still no Fourtris, but it's building up, trust me.

3. Thank you to everyone who has read until here. This is the final and most important point, and it is a request from me to you. Inspite of the fact that this story recently hit 3.3k reads (yay!), I feel like only about a third of you who are reading this story are voting. When a person reads my chapter and doesn't vote, I feel as if they are just reading because they are bored and want to pass time, not because they actually want to. I hope that the number votes that I recieve steps up, because if my story really isn't that good, then I'm obviously not going to continue. That being said, next chapter will probably be up today, and we can see whether the number of votes that this recieves improves.

Thanks again to everyone who was patient enough to read this whole thing

xoxo

4FourtrisForever6