Chapter Neha

Heyyyyyy guys. Sorry I didn't update in a while. I've been busy. A/N at the end is SUPER important, so please read it.

Recap from last chapter:

Finally finding my voice, I stutter out, "What are you doing here?"

"What, are you scared to see me, stiff?", Peter taunts, an evil glint in his eye.

~Tris~

"In your dreams," I say venomously. "Now, how did I get here?"

Peter smirks slightly. "Apparently, you don't remember. When you figure it out, I'll be back" 

His smirk widens, and he exited the room. As soon as I hear the lock click, I exhale a long breath which I didn't know I was holding, and start hunting around the room, which proves very unhelpful. The only thing that's worth keeping is the long nail that I pulled out of my arm. Tendrils of blue spread out in every direction, as if the dye in the needle is spreading through my veins.

While I look around, brief flashes of memories begin appearing; a huge shower of darts and the guys trapped behind a wall of rubble. 

My eyes widen as I realize how Marlene, Christina, Shauna and Lynn are probably in the same place that I am. I look around again, slightly panicking now. My eyes focus on the lock on the door. Looking around, I scan the room for security cameras. I find three, one at the bottom corner of the room, and the other two at the top of the room. Carefully angling myself so that the cameras can't see me, I heat up my hand. Then I hesitate and put the heat out.

There's a rule that anyone with powers who is under the age of 18 isn't allowed to use them outside of school. The penalty could be expulsion and quite honestly, if I was expelled, I would probably go dig myself a hole and die. But then, I begin to think about it. My friends are in those other rooms, four pretty girls, and who knows what those men are doing to them.

With that thought in mind, I heat up my hand again, until there is a small flame flickering in my palm. I move it gently to the lock and hold it there. Seconds turn to minutes and my patience begins to wear out. I'm just about ready to stop when I see that the lock has half melted. Slowly and cautiously, I yank at the lock, glancing back at the camera discreetly to make sure that it hasn't caught me. Then, I open the door just a crack and slip out, making sure that I produce no noise.

Once out, I grin to myself, satisfied.
 "I guess poor Peter forgot that I can control heat and fire", I state in a mock baby voice, simply to satisfy myself.
Then, dusting off my hands, I sneak down the hallway. I come to stop when I see a long hallway, with doors on either side of it, no doubt leading to my friends. The only question is, which one's lead to Marlene, Christina, Shauna, or Lynn?

Gently, I open the door to the next room. A flurry of movement from behind me catches my eye, and I whirl around. Two guards stand behind me, their faces drawn in tight scowls, clutching guns, which brings me back to my current predicament; The guns are pointed at my head. I shrug. My power could help me a lot right now. Using my telekinesis, I raise my hand, and the guns rise up from the guards hands. They stare up at them in shock, and I smile slightly, before turning my wrist abruptly. The guns (still in the air) swivel and knock out the guards by hitting them with their butts. I grin and proceed into the room. I stand in the doorway for an instant before hurriedly flattening myself against the wall. Because there stands not only Peter, Eric, and Al, but also Caleb.

Please don't skip this A/N! It's really important! First off, I am so sorry that I haven't updated in a while. I failed as a writer, and that's all I have to say. I'm sorry. Second, I was not the one who wrote this chapter. My best friend, Neha, who does not have an account wrote it. She has always wanted to write fanfiction, but she's not allowed to make one, so I let her write one on my account instead. She's the one who urged me to update, so please thank her by reviews. She said that if a significant amount of people review and vote for her chapter, she'll write another one. She'll probably update faster than me, so keep 'em votes coming, initiates!

10 votes = 1 chapter

4FantasyFangirl6