Rawoong Part 3

Inside the chateux, the monarchs gathered around their large meeting table.  The portrait of themselves standing with Neoma's father, the boy king, watched on somberly as the group engaged in a heated discussion. 'There is no other way' asserted Ravn, his tone firm with resolve, 'We cant leave Hwanwoong, he is our brother'. Xion, who had remined silent, nodded solemnly in agreement. 'This is too dangerous, she will kill you' protested Seoho. Ravn stood, his hands palm down on the table, his onyx eyes glittering as he spoke, 'I am her Sire, I am the only one here who can rescue Hwanwoong without coming to harm.' 

'But that's not true anymore' growled Leedo, his strong and handsome face set in an expression of stern severity, 'It was the ceremony that sired her this time, not you.' Ravn eyed Leedo disdainfully, 'I think I can handle myself' he responded, a sly smirk tainting his ethereal beauty, 'I can handle her too' he added with smug superiority. Leedo flinched, 'Your arrogance is going to kill you' he warned, slowly closing his eyes he added, 'I should never have let you persuade us to conduct that ceremony Keonhee.' Keonhee raised an eyebrow quizzically, 'Come now Leedo' he challenged smoothly, 'It was you who said that you would do whatever it takes to bring her back.' Leedo's eyes snapped open, 'But not like this!' he snapped, 'You assured us that she would become human and we would be restored to the way we were.' 

Keonhee left the table and gazed out of the window to admire the pink glowing sky welcoming the evening twilight. 'With every challenge, there comes an opportunity' he murmured as the sky transformed into a dark deep cherry dusk which revealed the sliver slash of the new moon. 'We should permit Ravn to embark on his rescue mission' he suggested suddenly, turning to face the others. 'You can't be serious!' protested Seoho, his charmingly attractive face crumpled with disbelief. Ravn stood preparing to leave, 'There's no other way' he said before turning from the group and decisively retreating from the room.

Meanwhile at the palace, Neoma and Hwanwoong were waking from a deep sleep induced by hours of love making. They had removed a bed from one of the castles many guestrooms and taken it down to the dungeon where light couldn't penetrate. Neoma had insisted that her fathers bedroom remained locked and forbid Hwanwoong from ever entering. The pair lay gazing at each other, the light of a single candle cast alluring shadows across their faces as they continued to watch each other in silent wonder. Neoma was the first to break the peaceful calm, 'Im thirsty' she whispered. The candle light danced across Hwanwoong's pretty face as he regarded her quizzically. Before he could respond, Neoma dived on top of him. He groaned as she sank her teeth into his neck and began sucking rapaciously. Hwanwoong began to feel a contradicting combination of arousal and dizziness rendering him powerless to defend himself. 

Neoma broke away and tenderly kissed the wound on his neck. 'Ill be back soon' she whispered, raising herself from the bed and advancing towards the door which she willed open. 'Where are you going?' he murmured as he sat up slowly, his head still spinning like glorious carousel from her attack. Still naked, Neoma left the room without responding and made her way up the stone staircase towards the first floor of the palace. A smile played on her lips as she strode with self-assured confidence. She felt powerful as her head danced gleefully with plans of vengeance towards the monarchs. This was going to be a lot of fun.

Neoma was completely unaware that within the shadows stood a tall slender and muscular figure patiently observing her. Ravn had manged to enter the palace through the servants secret side entrance which to his astonishment had been left unlocked. As his coal black eyes tracked her movements, a smirk danced around his artistically crafted mouth. Neoma was even more beautiful than he remembered. Loath as he was to admit it, he had missed her. Or, more accurately, he had missed her body. Bringing himself to his full height, Ravn stepped out from his covert hiding space and strode purposefully towards her.